• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Hotels/Condos in North Myrtle Beach, Sc

In summary, the conversation is about finding a nice, clean, and affordable vacation rental in Myrtle Beach. The original plan fell through and the speaker is asking for recommendations. One person suggests Sea Cloisters, an older low-rise condo with a pool and beach access. Another person recommends Ocean Lakes, a family-friendly campground with beach houses and various amenities. Both options are highly recommended by the speakers.
chefshawna
Gold Member
I know it's a little late to try and book a condo or house for the beach, but the one we were planning on has fallen through. Does anyone know of a nice, clean, affordable place that is either on the beach or within walking distance? I have been looking online and am going cross-eyed reading all the reviews!! :eek: Plus, you have one person say it's the greatest place on earth and then the next saying it was the worst! TIA

North Myrtle Beach Rentals South Carolina Vacation Condos Myrtle Beach SC Oceanfront Condos Family Resorts Golf Paradise

We have vacationed in MB for 10 Yrs. Took me a long time to find the right condo.
We have always stayed at the Sea Cloisters

LOVE it

NOW do not expect a fancy luxury high rise. This is an older low rise. Which we love- Its Ocean front. Lots of repeat families. Some units are nicer than others. The pool is a fair size nd the beach is nice. WE LOVE it there.

SO sad to say we are traveling to MIami and going to forfiet the MB vaction this year. Which I will miss.

THe link is to the Agency that rents them. They are by far the cheapest rates, anywhere from $200-400 per rental.

any more q's let me know
nancy

We LOVE Ocean Lakes. It is the BEST place for camping and beach houses. You can get a condo right on the beach. It is very very family friendly with plenty of playgrounds and pools. You can rent a golfcart to travel around the area. It is so much fun. The beach is actually "Surfside Beach" just outside of Myrtle Beach. It is clean and beautiful and the amenities there are fabulous. The staff is also wonderful. I have gone there every year since I was 5 except for the past 3 years.

Hi there! I completely understand the struggle of finding the perfect vacation rental, especially with conflicting reviews. Have you considered booking a stay at a beachfront resort? Many offer affordable options and have a variety of amenities to make your vacation even more special. Plus, as a pampered chef consultant, I can offer you some great tips and recipes for cooking delicious meals while on your trip. Let me know if you're interested and I can provide you with some recommendations for beachfront resorts. Best of luck in your search!

What are some good hotels/condos to stay at in North Myrtle Beach, SC?

Some highly recommended hotels/condos in North Myrtle Beach, SC are Ocean Drive Beach & Golf Resort, Beach Cove Resort, Avista Resort, and Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center.

What is the average price range for hotels/condos in North Myrtle Beach, SC?

The average price range for hotels/condos in North Myrtle Beach, SC is between $100-$200 per night, depending on the season and location.

Are there any beachfront hotels/condos in North Myrtle Beach, SC?

Yes, there are many beachfront hotels/condos in North Myrtle Beach, SC such as Prince Resort, Atlantic Breeze Ocean Resort, and Mar Vista Grande.

Is it necessary to book hotels/condos in advance for a stay in North Myrtle Beach, SC?

It is highly recommended to book hotels/condos in advance for a stay in North Myrtle Beach, SC, especially during peak vacation seasons, as they tend to fill up quickly.

Do any of the hotels/condos in North Myrtle Beach, SC offer amenities such as pools and on-site restaurants?

Yes, many hotels/condos in North Myrtle Beach, SC offer amenities such as pools, on-site restaurants, fitness centers, and more. Be sure to check the specific hotel/condo's website for a full list of amenities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies