• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help From North Carolinan's Please...

In summary, if you and your husband are looking for a getaway in North Carolina, some affordable options for beaches to visit include Wrightsville Beach, Atlantic Beach, and the Outer Banks. These locations offer a variety of hotels and activities, and the weather is usually warm enough to enjoy the beach. Just make sure to check the forecast before you go and stick to your budget for a stress-free vacation.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
DH and I went to Foley Beach SC for his daughters wedding back in 2004. We had so much fun just sitting on the beach and bobbing in the waves. It was after that trip that I decided that I wanted to live in North Carolina. (SC is too close to the ex, and just a little more laid back than I prefer)

Anyway, I know this sounds CRAZY given the fact that both DH and I are unemployed but we are in BAD need of a get away- BAD need!

We were thinking of taking an amount of my savings account (I have a tiny bit saved up for emergencies/saving up for a vacation- that we DON'T ever touch unless it's dire)

Anyway we need to get away, and my sister said she truly doesn't see anything wrong with it, and feels it might be therapuetic given all we've gone through, and she would enjoy having the house to herself.

So here is my question. NC is closer, so Foley Beach and Myrtle Beach are out of the question...are there any affordable hotels on a nice beach in NC and is the weather nice enough to sit in the sun and bob in the ocean?

We don't know NC like we know SC and we just want to take a week off and get the heck out of dodge and bring nothing but sandals, toothbrushes, and swim suits...if you know what I mean.

So- any advice as to where we should go or could go? Thanks!

North Carolina has some great beaches that are perfect for a relaxing getaway. The Outer Banks is one of the most popular locations, boasting plenty of sunny beaches and picturesque lighthouses. If you're looking for something a bit more affordable, Carolina Beach and Wrightsville Beach are also excellent options. Both offer a variety of hotels and resorts to choose from, as well as plenty of activities like kayaking, fishing, and parasailing. The weather in NC is usually warm enough to spend the day on the beach, but be sure to check the forecast before you go!

I totally understand the need for a getaway, especially after all you've been through. North Carolina has some beautiful beaches and I'm sure you'll find the perfect spot for some relaxation and fun.One option could be Wrightsville Beach, which is known for its crystal clear water and white sandy beaches. There are a few affordable hotels in the area, such as the Holiday Inn Resort and Shell Island Resort. The weather in NC can be a bit unpredictable, but generally, the summer months are perfect for sitting in the sun and enjoying the ocean.Another option could be Atlantic Beach, which is a bit further north but still offers beautiful beaches and a laid-back atmosphere. Some affordable hotel options in that area include the DoubleTree by Hilton and the Island Inn of Atlantic Beach.I would also recommend checking out the Outer Banks, which has a variety of beaches to choose from and plenty of affordable accommodations. Some popular options include Nags Head, Kill Devil Hills, and Kitty Hawk.No matter where you choose to go, I'm sure you'll have a great time and come back feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Just make sure to stick to your budget and enjoy some much-needed relaxation. Happy travels!

1. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in North Carolina?

You can easily find a Pampered Chef consultant in North Carolina by visiting the "Find a Consultant" page on our website. Simply enter your zip code and you will be provided with a list of consultants in your area.

2. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products in North Carolina?

Our return policy in North Carolina is the same as our overall company policy. You can return any item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange, as long as it is in its original packaging and condition.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in North Carolina?

Yes, you can absolutely host a Pampered Chef party in North Carolina! Our consultants are available to help you plan and host a fun and interactive cooking party with your friends and family. You can earn free and discounted products as a host.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for North Carolina residents?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for our North Carolina customers. These can include discounts on specific products, free shipping, or even free products with a purchase. Make sure to check our website or contact your local consultant for more information.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in North Carolina?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in North Carolina, you can sign up on our website or contact a local consultant for more information. Our consultants are always happy to help others join our team and start their own successful business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
RuthV
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
3RingChef