• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Syncing a Palm Pre Plus with Yahoo Mail

In summary, to sync your Palm Pre Plus with your Yahoo Mail account, you will need to add your Yahoo account to your device's email settings. This can be done by going to "Settings" and then "Accounts" and tapping on "Add Account," and selecting "Yahoo" from the list. You can also sync multiple Yahoo Mail accounts with your device by following the same steps. The default sync frequency for your Palm Pre Plus and Yahoo Mail account is every 15 minutes, but can be adjusted in the device's settings. By syncing your Yahoo account with your device, you can also access your Yahoo contacts and calendar on your Palm Pre Plus. The device will automatically sync with your Yahoo Mail account, but you can also manually initiate a
mlnun4u
Hello,
I am signing back up with PC this afternoon after a couple of years off (so excited:D). Anyway I just got a new phone (Palm Pre Plus - LOVING IT!!:love:) and I know that I can sync it with yahoo mail and Gmail. I know that PP3 can sync with Gmail. Does PP3 sync with yahoo :p? Thanks so much.
-Michelle

I LOVE my Pre. P3 does not directly sync with the Pre (or any other phone that I know of). However, you can export your contacts out of P3 and into your GMail contacts, and then your phone will sync with GMail. You can set how often it automatically syncs, or you can manually sync it after doing an upload.

SO coooool! I can export my contacts to my gmail?!!! wahoo! Thank YOU!!!

Yes. There isn't an "Export to GMail" button, but you can export your contacts into a .csv file, and then import that .csv file into GMail. I use GMail to manage my contacts because I always have my phone with me, and I like being able to make notes into the contact profile no matter where I am.

Ok so that is a BIG help. Thanks so much. The more that I play with my phone the more that I love it. This will make staying in touch easy. I'm guessing that I could do the same with any email address that I have. No gmail; although if I need to I will get one. :yuck:

Yes, you should be able to do the same with many other email programs.

Check out http://www.Precentral.net for lots of information about apps and such. I think there might be something in there about syncing with Outlook, too.

1. How do I sync my Palm Pre Plus with my Yahoo Mail account?

To sync your Palm Pre Plus with your Yahoo Mail account, you will need to first add your Yahoo account to your device's email settings. From the home screen, go to "Settings" and then "Accounts" and tap on "Add Account." Select "Yahoo" from the list and enter your Yahoo email address and password. Your device will then automatically sync your Yahoo Mail account.

2. Can I sync multiple Yahoo Mail accounts with my Palm Pre Plus?

Yes, you can sync multiple Yahoo Mail accounts with your Palm Pre Plus. Simply follow the same steps as above to add an additional Yahoo account to your device's email settings.

3. How often does my Palm Pre Plus sync with my Yahoo Mail account?

Your Palm Pre Plus will sync with your Yahoo Mail account every 15 minutes by default. However, you can change the sync frequency by going to "Settings" and then "Accounts" and tapping on your Yahoo account. From there, you can adjust the sync frequency to your preferred interval.

4. Can I access my Yahoo contacts and calendar on my Palm Pre Plus?

Yes, you can access your Yahoo contacts and calendar on your Palm Pre Plus by syncing your Yahoo account with your device. In addition to syncing your emails, your device will also sync your Yahoo contacts and calendar events.

5. Will my Palm Pre Plus sync with my Yahoo Mail automatically?

Yes, your Palm Pre Plus will automatically sync with your Yahoo Mail account as long as your device is connected to the internet. However, you can also manually initiate a sync by going to "Settings" and then "Accounts" and tapping on your Yahoo account, then selecting "Sync Now."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jilleysue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Kelley Sells
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky