• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlook Contact Sync With Samsung Galaxy

In summary, the conversation is about the difficulties of syncing Outlook with a Samsung Galaxy phone. The speaker recommends using a third-party app like AkrutoSync or trying the "Business Calendar" app. They also mention manually syncing through a USB cable as an option. The speaker praises the phone's ability to receive emails, text, and share music and ebooks easily.
akrebecca
Silver Member
After several months (almost a year!) of hints & discussion with my hubby, I picked up a new phone. My biggest critera for picking the Samsung Galaxy was the ability to use the phone throughout the entire state. Something to do with cell platform, service or something like that. After playing with the phone for a couple days & easily bluetoothing my contacts from the old phone to the new, I have found I don't like the calendar. I have been trying to go electronic with my tasks, contacts & calendar. Very easy on Outlook with my computer. I do use P3 for some things but usually put my tasks & calendar stuff into outlook. I cannot EASILY sync with my phone.

Has anyone been able to do this? I know I can get apps. I have not been able to find an app that has good reviews.

Part of me thinks this should not be this hard.

BTW-totally cool that I can get emails on my phone!!! I like the texting (was not sure about the touch screen) and the ability to share music & ebooks so easily.

The best way to sync your phone with Outlook is to use a third-party app like AkrutoSync. This app will allow you to sync your Outlook calendar, tasks, contacts, and more with your Samsung Galaxy phone. It's a one-time fee and you can sync your data wirelessly or over a USB connection. It also supports multiple accounts and two-way syncing so any changes you make on either device will be reflected on the other. There are also other apps available that offer similar functionality, but Akruto has good reviews and is one of the most popular options.

Hi there! Congratulations on getting a new phone! I understand your frustration with the calendar not meeting your needs. I have a Samsung Galaxy as well and I've had some trouble finding a good calendar app. I've tried a few different ones, but they either didn't sync with my Outlook or they were too complicated to use. However, I recently found an app called "Business Calendar" that has been working really well for me. It syncs with Outlook and is very user-friendly. I highly recommend giving it a try. As for syncing with your phone, I've found that using a USB cable to connect my phone to my computer and manually syncing through Outlook works best for me. It's a bit more time consuming, but it ensures that everything is up to date. I hope this helps!

1. How do I sync my Outlook contacts with my Samsung Galaxy phone?

To sync your Outlook contacts with your Samsung Galaxy phone, you can use a third-party app such as Samsung Smart Switch or Microsoft Outlook app. Alternatively, you can export your Outlook contacts as a CSV file and import it into your phone's Contacts app.

2. Will syncing my Outlook contacts with my Samsung Galaxy phone delete any existing contacts on my phone?

No, syncing your Outlook contacts with your Samsung Galaxy phone will not delete any existing contacts on your phone. It will only add the new contacts from Outlook to your phone's contact list.

3. Can I choose which Outlook contacts to sync with my Samsung Galaxy phone?

Yes, you can choose which Outlook contacts to sync with your Samsung Galaxy phone by selecting the specific contacts or contact folders you want to sync in the app settings.

4. How often does the sync between Outlook and my Samsung Galaxy phone occur?

The frequency of the sync between Outlook and your Samsung Galaxy phone depends on the app or method you are using. Some apps may offer real-time syncing while others may have a scheduled sync option.

5. Is there a way to automatically update my Outlook contacts on my Samsung Galaxy phone?

Yes, you can set up automatic syncing between Outlook and your Samsung Galaxy phone by enabling the sync option in the app settings. This will ensure that any changes made to your Outlook contacts will be reflected on your phone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • robochick84