• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suzy Host": Does Her PHD # Expire in Feb or Nov?

In summary, the expiration date for a PHD # (Pampered Chef Host Discount Number) varies depending on the date it was issued and is typically valid for 12 months. Suzy can renew her PHD # by contacting her Pampered Chef consultant or customer service and meeting the minimum sales requirement. She can use her PHD # multiple times during the 12-month validity period, but it is non-transferable. There is also a minimum purchase requirement of $150 for using the PHD #.
ChefJoyJ
I'm sure this is a silly question, but if "Suzy Host" hosted in Feb and then hosts again in Nov, does she get a new PHD #, so her new PHD won't expire until next Nov? Or does it still expire in Feb?

As I said, I'm sure it's a silly question, but I just wanted to get it clear in my mind. Thanks!! :blushing:

Yes, she'll actually have 2 PHD numbers (or however many times she hosts). The numbers expire when they are 1 year old.

Before I was consultant I had several over-lapping PHD cards. So the answer is yes, she gets a new number.

Thanks!! :) I just wanted to make sure I had my facts straight!

(I blame preggo brain and lack of sleep...) :blushing:

My DD has 6 PHD numbers because whenever we get a bunch of outside orders and I have no Show to add them to, I put them in her name so she'll get the Booking benefits.

Related to Suzy Host": Does Her PHD # Expire in Feb or Nov?

Question 1: Does Her PHD # Expire in Feb or Nov?

The expiration date for a PHD # (Pampered Chef Host Discount Number) varies depending on the date it was issued. It is typically valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Therefore, if Suzy's PHD # was issued in February, it would expire in February of the following year. If it was issued in November, it would expire in November of the following year.

Question 2: How can Suzy renew her PHD #?

To renew her PHD #, Suzy can contact her Pampered Chef consultant or customer service to request a renewal. If she has met the minimum sales requirement during the previous 12 months, her PHD # will be renewed for another year.

Question 3: Can Suzy use her PHD # multiple times?

Yes, Suzy can use her PHD # multiple times during the 12-month validity period. She can use it to place orders for herself or for friends and family, and still receive the host discount.

Question 4: Can Suzy transfer her PHD # to someone else?

No, PHD #s are non-transferable and can only be used by the person to whom it was issued. If Suzy is unable to use her PHD #, she can request a new one from her consultant or customer service.

Question 5: Is there a minimum purchase requirement for using the PHD #?

Yes, there is a minimum purchase requirement of $150 for using the PHD #. This means that the total order must be at least $150 before tax and shipping in order to receive the host discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC_CPR
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PC_CPR
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Sheila