• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Booking Benefits for Hosts: FAQ and Tips

In summary, a booking benefit is a special offer or incentive given to customers who host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. The benefit can include free, discounted, or exclusive products and is shipped separately from party orders. It cannot be used towards the party order, but can be used towards a future purchase with Pampered Chef.
princessmeshelle
ok, i'm searching right now, but don't see anything relevant. i have a host who had 1 person book off her. does host A have to use that ebenfit at host B's party? or if she foes to a part for another person(host C) can she use it there? the she(A) wants to get the Oct special, but host b isn't holding her show until Nov. i hope that was clear. i will continue to look but will be checking back.

The host from the orginally party where host B booked from only received the host benefits from the month that Host B has her party. So if Host B is having her party in November that that is the special Host A can get. I hope that helps you mention host c but don't know where that fits in.

A is invited to B and C's parties. one is in Oct, one is Nov. if she likes Oct special better can she use the benefit at C's party even though B is the one who booked?

No unless C booked off of A than that would be the only way A could get the special.

She can only get the host special at shows booked off of hers - not just any show she attends in the next six months

She'd be able to use her past host discount at C's party though.

1. What is a booking benefit?

A booking benefit is a special offer or incentive that is given to customers who host a Pampered Chef party and have a certain amount of sales at their party. It is a way to thank the host for opening up their home and helping to promote our products.

2. How do I qualify for a booking benefit?

To qualify for a booking benefit, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. This can be a combination of orders from your guests and your own personal purchases. The more sales you have, the better the booking benefit you will receive!

3. What types of booking benefits are available?

We offer a variety of booking benefits that change every month. These can include free products, discounted products, or even exclusive products that are only available to party hosts. The specific booking benefits available can be found on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. When will I receive my booking benefit?

Your booking benefit will be shipped to you separately from your party orders. It typically takes 2-4 weeks for booking benefits to be processed and shipped. If you have any concerns about the status of your booking benefit, please reach out to your consultant.

5. Can I use my booking benefit towards my party order?

No, booking benefits cannot be used towards your party order. They are separate from your party orders and are meant to be a special gift for hosting a party. However, you can use your booking benefit towards a future purchase with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • amybic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies