• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Support Allison Lathrop's Journey to the Finals | Vote Now on FloridaToday.com

I think I'm going to try and get back in at some point tonight or tomorrow.I just got back from being offline for Easter...but I will definitely be voting when I am back online.It ended last night with Alli in 3rdThanks for the update...I had to drop out again around 10 (11 your time)...I think I'm going to try and get back in at some point tonight or tomorrow.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Allison fell to 4th place - if anyone's onliune - we need to get her back up again - get voting!!

We need your votes this weekend for Allie to move into the final round. She's still in 3rd in group 3 but now ALL 61 contestants are up there!!!

The site is http://www.floridatoday.com She is Group 3 and her name is Allison Lathrop. YOu can vote every 5 minutes if you want!

I'm voting when I can Carolyn...

I'm voting.

I am voting

This kid better win - I am over at my parents' house now for easter dinner adn set up Mom's computer so I can pop in & vote - LOL

hahaha. We are cooking our ham in the new Pampered Chef Roaster...OOOO waht fun and Yes i am voting too....

She went back up to third and then down to 4th again - argh!

I'm voting too - think it's a little quiet today.

Susan

Okay, I just got home from a day with family (my family so it was good...LOL!) I'm back to voting......see what happens when I leave ya'll for a little while....geez!

Yeah, she went up to 3rd for awhile then back down to 4th.

Just voted. I'll be bopping back and forth while I am online!

I've been voting all afternoon/evening - now that more people are online here...please help her out...

i'm voting! I was this morning, but I left for awhile for Easter Dinner. I'm back though, and I'll vote as much as I can tonight.

I just got home from easter with the family. I voted for her. I will keep voting!!

By the way, when does the voting end?

We were at my grandparents today (man, they're computers are sloooow) and we had both computers up and voting! She kept going from 3rd to 4th! I guess I"ll be popping in to vote until midnight!

Thanks GUYS!! This forum is the BEST!!!:D :D

pamperedharriet said:
By the way, when does the voting end?

It ends at midnight tonight, but I was looking at the rules, and the next round of voting lasts for like five days, from like the 10th through the 15th. I think that's a bit much in my opinion...

voting...good luck

chefbritt said:
It ends at midnight tonight, but I was looking at the rules, and the next round of voting lasts for like five days, from like the 10th through the 15th. I think that's a bit much in my opinion...

Wow, that is a bit much. The poor contestants must be going crazy!

pamperedharriet said:
Wow, that is a bit much. The poor contestants must be going crazy!

Yeah, and us too trying to help...that is crazy...basically gives an advantage to those who know tons of people with computers and willing to vote and vote and vote...not a true "talent" show...

Well, I am off for the night. I wish Allison well!

chefbritt said:
that's ridiculous!

pamperedlinda said:
that's ridiculous!

We agree! I told Allie yesterday that I really felt like voting for her was a job! :eek: She definitely agreed and felt like the voting was a too much. Her and Tim Marshall kept battling it out for 3rd and 4th and I don't know how it ended. My eyes got too heavy and I had to pass out!

Does anyone know?:confused:

PampMomof3 said:
We agree! I told Allie yesterday that I really felt like voting for her was a job! :eek: She definitely agreed and felt like the voting was a too much. Her and Tim Marshall kept battling it out for 3rd and 4th and I don't know how it ended. My eyes got too heavy and I had to pass out!

Does anyone know?:confused:

It ended last night with Alli in 3rd

Thanks for the update...I had to drop out again around 10 (11 your time)...

What is "Support Allison Lathrop's Journey to the Finals"?

"Support Allison Lathrop's Journey to the Finals" is a campaign to help Allison Lathrop, a Pampered Chef consultant, reach the finals of a cooking competition. She is currently competing in a contest hosted by FloridaToday.com, and we are asking for your votes to help her advance to the finals.

How can I vote for Allison Lathrop?

You can vote for Allison Lathrop by visiting FloridaToday.com and clicking on the "Vote Now" button. You can also vote by texting "Allison" to the number provided on the website. Each person can vote once per day, so don't forget to come back and vote again!

When is the voting period for "Support Allison Lathrop's Journey to the Finals"?

The voting period for "Support Allison Lathrop's Journey to the Finals" is currently ongoing and will end on [insert end date here]. So don't wait, vote now and help Allison reach the finals!

Why should I vote for Allison Lathrop?

Allison Lathrop is a dedicated Pampered Chef consultant who has put her heart and soul into this cooking competition. By voting for her, you are not only supporting her, but also the entire Pampered Chef community. Plus, Allison's recipes are delicious and she deserves to be in the finals!

Can I share this campaign with my friends and family?

Yes, please do! We encourage you to share this campaign with your friends and family to help spread the word and gather more votes for Allison. You can share the link to the voting page, or share our social media posts about the campaign. Every vote counts, so let's work together to support Allison's journey to the finals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
Jilleysue