• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reminder to Vote for Ktisti's Niece

I love it! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks that! Bahahahahaha!!! I love it! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks that!
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Here's the post from earlier today...
We need your votes this weekend for Allie to move into the final round. She's still in 3rd in group 3 but now ALL 61 contestants are up there!!!

The site is http://www.floridatoday.com She is Group 3 and her name is Allison Lathrop. YOu can vote every 5 minutes if you want!

Thank you so MUCH!!!!

This is from Allie from Thursday!!:

that's so sweet!
i need it mostly this weekend...that's when the real voting takes place,
THANK YOU PC ladys
can you tell them (her) that

-allie

I'm voting! I'll keep the site up and vote as often as I can.

Thanks, just voted.

Ditto again - won't be every 5 minutes because I have a house to clean, but I will when I can...

I don't understand their voting methodology. I thought we were voting yesterday to narrow it down....today they have you voting for everyone al over again.....is it just me or does anyone else not get it either?

I'm still voting though.....

I don't get it either- but I am determined to get her up higher than 3rd place now!!
DH is having a slow night at work so i have him voting there, too and telling his customers about it - LOL

Carolyn, you are too cute! I really do appreciate everyone's help! I really can't believe that she's not moved up anymore! I know tomorrow that I will hardly be on here at all due to Easter Dinner an hour away! I know Allie cat will have the puter on up there voting like crazy!!!!:D

I'm exhausted and am off to bed. I hope Allie wins!

I will cover you on the voting Linda. I had a boutique today and just got home.

Thanks Ladies! I just got a chance to hear a couple other singers from previous days! Too funny but man, some of them are good!

Thanks Cindy and Linda and EVERYONE else who is voting for Allie. Off to bed now. It's past midnight again tonight and I'm beat! Just finished putting my kid's easter baskets together!!!

Good morning and Happy Easter! I just popped on to see how Allie did yesterday and I see that they are STILL ACCEPTING VOTES!!!! Is this going on all weekend? I see that she's still in 3rd (actually, I think the top 5 is still the same - are they updating?) I'm going to be gone all day with family so I won't be able to vote any more.....I hope she does well.

pamperedlinda said:
Good morning and Happy Easter! I just popped on to see how Allie did yesterday and I see that they are STILL ACCEPTING VOTES!!!! Is this going on all weekend? I see that she's still in 3rd (actually, I think the top 5 is still the same - are they updating?) I'm going to be gone all day with family so I won't be able to vote any more.....I hope she does well.

It did change yesterday afternoon, the Ozello kid fell out of 5th place and Stacey Monk took over 5th place (have u watched her performance - I get a headache just watching her swing her head back and forth - how does she do that?!>?!
Anyway...my kids are with their dad today so we're not doing much - I'll probably be around voting all day - LOL

I just checked and Allie is in 4th now... :( Voted again though...

Back up to 3rd - keep voting!

dannyzmom said:
...............(have u watched her performance - I get a headache just watching her swing her head back and forth - how does she do that?!>?!.................
Ouch....my eyes are still bopping back and forth! Makes you want to chop that ponytail off - huh?!

pamperedlinda said:
Makes you want to chop that ponytail off - huh?!

Yikes.... Thats a little harsh? :p

Miss Cori said:
Yikes.... Thats a little harsh? :p
Did you see the video? That ponytail is swing so much you can hardly concentrate on the song....I don't even remember the song, but I do have a clear image of that ponytail swinging!! LOL :p

pamperedlinda said:
Ouch....my eyes are still bopping back and forth! Makes you want to chop that ponytail off - huh?!

Bahahahahaha!!!

Related to Reminder to Vote for Ktisti's Niece

1. How can I vote for Ktisti's niece?

To vote for Ktisti's niece, you can simply click on the voting link provided in the reminder email or on our website. This will direct you to the voting page where you can cast your vote for her.

2. Can I vote more than once for Ktisti's niece?

Unfortunately, our voting system only allows for one vote per person. This ensures fairness for all participants. We appreciate your support and understanding.

3. Do I need to have a Pampered Chef account to vote for Ktisti's niece?

No, you do not need to have a Pampered Chef account to vote. The voting process is open to everyone and does not require any login or registration.

4. Can I share the voting link with my friends and family?

Yes, we encourage you to share the voting link with your friends and family to help support Ktisti's niece. The more votes she receives, the better her chances of winning!

5. When is the deadline to vote for Ktisti's niece?

The deadline to vote for Ktisti's niece is [insert deadline date here]. Please make sure to cast your vote before then to ensure it is counted in the final tally. Thank you for your support!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
Replies
Views