• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Turnaround Time: Ordering and Receiving Supplies from PC

In summary, the typical turn around time for supply orders is 3-5 business days, but may vary depending on availability and location. Supply orders can be expedited for an additional fee by contacting customer service. Once shipped, a tracking number will be provided via email. If an item is out of stock, customers will be notified and given the option to wait for restock or request a replacement. Unfortunately, international shipping is not currently available for supply orders.
dexheimers
How long does it take to receive supplies you order from PC? As in from the time you order it online to the time it arrives at your doorstep....

Sara and I think we are going to need more paperwork suppplies (catalogs and the like) because we don't think there will be enough in our SS kit. We are leaving for vacation and are wondering if we should order the stuff before we go.

I think it just depends on when you place your order. I ordered on July 31st and have my order today August 3. That is pretty fast. I always try to allow 10 days but they are usually here in around 7 days.

You will receive a Supply Booster Order Form with your start up kit. I don't remember exactly what was in it but I do know that it included more catalogs and order forms. You may want to wait to get that (unless it is on CC somewhere) before you submit your order.

Wait til you get your booster order form in your supre starter kit - it a great savings

Related to Supply Turnaround Time: Ordering and Receiving Supplies from PC

1. What is the typical turn around time for supply orders?

The typical turn around time for supply orders is 3-5 business days. However, this may vary depending on the availability of the items and your location.

2. Can I expedite my supply order?

Yes, you can expedite your supply order for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to request expedited shipping.

3. How do I track my supply order?

Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your package on our website or with the shipping carrier.

4. What happens if an item in my supply order is out of stock?

In the rare case that an item in your supply order is out of stock, we will notify you and provide an estimated restock date. You can choose to wait for the item to come back in stock or request a replacement item.

5. Do you offer international shipping for supply orders?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States for supply orders. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
PurpleAngel