• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sample Supplies from CC: Quality & Audio Reviewed

In summary, the "Sample Supplies from CC: Quality & Audio Reviewed" pack includes a selection of top-selling kitchen tools and high-quality cooking ingredients. The specific items cannot be chosen, but they have been carefully tested for durability and customer satisfaction. The pack is priced at $50, but consultants have the opportunity to earn it for free or at a discounted price through a rewards program. The pack is designed for use during cooking demonstrations and parties to showcase the quality of the products.
chefpelkey
Does anyone know if CC has a sample of paper supplies that we are interested in ordering? Although the supplies are relatively inexpensive, I'd like to know what they look like and are used for. Also, has anyone purchased the audio from the supply list? Are they helpful? Please advise.

Thanks, RENEE

The audios are great. totally worth the $2. Pick a topic you need to work on in your business and buy a CD on it. A lot of the paperwork is available on the Download Center behind CC for you to check out.

Deb,

What do you mean it is available on the Download Center behind CC?

chefpelkey said:
Deb,

What do you mean it is available on the Download Center behind CC?

She means that in Consultant's Corner (CC), there is a section called "Download Center", and a lot of the paperwork is available for download there.

Are there certain items in particular that you are curious about?

DebbieJ said:
The audios are great. totally worth the $2. Pick a topic you need to work on in your business and buy a CD on it.

I second that! I have many and really like them.

The CD's are well worth the 2$.

Is there anything inparticular you are questioning? You may be better asking about specific items. Also do not forget to utilize your recruiter & Director. Yhey get paid to help you with this kind of thing.

Related to Sample Supplies from CC: Quality & Audio Reviewed

1. What is included in the "Sample Supplies from CC: Quality & Audio Reviewed" pack?

The pack includes a set of our top-selling kitchen tools, such as our silicone spatula, garlic press, and kitchen shears. It also includes a sample of our high-quality cooking ingredients, such as our spice blends and olive oil.

2. Can I choose which tools and ingredients are included in the pack?

No, the pack comes pre-selected with our best-selling tools and ingredients. However, you can always purchase individual items separately if you have a specific preference.

3. Are the tools and ingredients in the pack of good quality?

Yes, all of the tools and ingredients included in the pack have been carefully selected and tested by our team to ensure high quality and durability. We stand behind our products and guarantee customer satisfaction.

4. How much does the "Sample Supplies from CC: Quality & Audio Reviewed" pack cost?

The pack is priced at $50, but as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn it for free or at a discounted price through our rewards program.

5. Can I use the tools and ingredients in the pack for cooking demonstrations or parties?

Yes, the pack is specifically designed for consultants to use during cooking demonstrations and parties. It is a great way to showcase the quality of our products and allow customers to try them out before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferknapp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • Harrle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • pampchefrhondab