• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transcribe Audio Workshop CD's for Visual Learners | Affordable Solutions

In summary, the Transcribe Workshop CD's provide a comprehensive training program for independent consultants to improve their transcription skills, including audio recordings, written materials, and exercises. They are suitable for consultants of all skill levels and can be used on both Mac and PC computers. The training program on the CD's is approximately 5 hours long and also includes a printable workbook and transcription templates for additional resources. These resources can also be downloaded from the Pampered Chef website.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Would anyone be interested in transcribing the audio workshop CD's that we can buy on the supply order form. I've called P.C. and asked if they offer this for the hearing impaired but they do not. I have someone on my team that is a "visual" learner and needs to have these transcribed. She's not hearing impaired but has a slight learning disability that makes listening and retaining the information difficult.

I thought about suggesting the voice recognition software but evidently you need to record something in your own voice as a sample. Not sure if this would work since every CD would have a different voice. Anyone know anything about voice recognition software. Could this work or do you know of another software program that might work.

Transcribers here cost $75.00 an hour and said that it would take 2 hours to transcribe the CD's. Kinda of pricey.

Any suggestions.

Thanks,

Karen

I do medical transcription during the day. I would be more than happy to help you out but my machine uses micro tapes. If there was a way we could get them onto a micro tape I could do it.

JoLynn

I only listen to the CD's while in the car, which means I 'hear' them while a 3 year old is telling EVERYTHING that is happening at that very moment, and what is not happening at that very moment, 2 teens fighting, cars pulling out in front of me, orange barrels on one or both sides of van, stop lights making me stop, and everything else with driving.

I could probably retain more of the info myself and not listen to them 1000 times if I could get them in print.

It would be great if they could be posted when and if it is a possibility. Thanks in advance.

Related to Transcribe Audio Workshop CD's for Visual Learners | Affordable Solutions

1. What is the purpose of the Transcribe Workshop CD's?

The Transcribe Workshop CD's provide a comprehensive training program for independent consultants to improve their transcription skills. They include audio recordings of live workshops, as well as written materials and exercises to enhance learning.

2. Are the Transcribe Workshop CD's suitable for beginners?

Yes, the Transcribe Workshop CD's are designed for consultants of all skill levels. They cover basic transcription techniques as well as more advanced strategies, making them an ideal resource for both beginners and experienced consultants.

3. Can the Transcribe Workshop CD's be used on any computer?

Yes, the CD's are compatible with both Mac and PC computers. They can be played on any computer with a CD drive and media player software.

4. How long is the training program on the Transcribe Workshop CD's?

The total length of the training program on the CD's is approximately 5 hours. This includes both audio recordings and written materials, as well as time for completing exercises and practicing transcription skills.

5. Are there any additional resources included with the Transcribe Workshop CD's?

Yes, the CD's also include a printable workbook and transcription templates to assist consultants in their learning and practice. These resources can also be downloaded from the Pampered Chef website for easy access.

Back