• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deciding Between Audio Cds. What Do You Suggest?

In summary, audio CDs offer a convenient way to listen to recipes and cooking instructions hands-free while working in the kitchen. They also allow for easy repetition and pause, making it easier to follow along with complex recipes. Pampered Chef offers a variety of audio CDs for different types of cuisine, including Italian, Mexican, and Asian, as well as themed CDs for grilling or vegetarian cooking. The recipes on the audio CDs are not exclusive to Pampered Chef and come from various sources. The CDs are compatible with most standard CD players, but a player with repeat and pause functions is recommended for the best experience. For those new to using audio CDs for cooking, it is suggested to start with the "Cooking Basics" CD and have a printed
ted122781
I'm thinking about purchasing 2 audio cds from the supply orders. I can't decide between :

Bookings Galore
Bookings: Fill Your Calendar
Booths Build Business
Getting It Together: Time Management and Organization

I could always use more bookings. I do a booth every 2 or 3 months, so I'd like to see new ideas. I'm a neat freak, and I always like tips on how to get more organized. I just don't know if I need 2 bookings cds or if the Booth cd and Organization cd really necessary. I know they're only $2 each but I don't want to buy something and then not use it.

If any of you have these cds, what are they like? Are they super helpful? Which ones are more helpful?

Of those 4 - the one I thought was the best was the Bookings - Fill Your Calendar.

bumping!

Bookings Galore-0
Bookings: Fill Your Calendar-1
Booths Build Business-0
Getting It Together: Time Management and Organization-0

Anymore input?

What are the benefits of using audio CDs for cooking?

Audio CDs provide a hands-free way to listen to recipes and cooking instructions while you work in the kitchen. They also allow for easy repetition and pause, making it easier to follow along with complex recipes.

Can I find audio CDs for specific types of cuisine?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of audio CDs for different types of cuisine, including Italian, Mexican, and Asian. We also have CDs with specific themes, such as grilling or vegetarian cooking.

Are the recipes on the audio CDs exclusive to Pampered Chef?

No, the recipes featured on our audio CDs come from various sources, including our own test kitchen, trusted chefs, and popular cookbooks. We strive to provide a diverse range of recipes to cater to different tastes and preferences.

Can I use the audio CDs on any CD player?

Yes, our audio CDs are compatible with most standard CD players. However, we recommend using a CD player with a repeat and pause function for the best cooking experience.

What do you suggest for someone who is new to using audio CDs for cooking?

We suggest starting with our "Cooking Basics" audio CD, which covers essential cooking techniques and recipes. It's also helpful to have a printed copy of the recipes for reference. As you become more comfortable, you can try out other themed audio CDs and experiment with new recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • jj16
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Melissa78