• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Fast but Effective Recipes..need a Wow Factor

Since I've purchased this elliptical, I'm hoping I can work out regularly.I have been making a trifle to take to shows and then little ones to leave with the kids in the prep bowls. Yesterday, they told me at lunch to go to my show and they would be alright until dad got home.I would suggest doing something that doesn't require cooking (Mandarin Chicken Pasta salad) or you can pre-cook beforehand (cool veggie pizza, dessert pizza made out of big cookie). You will be so stressed if you are waiting on the food.
rebeccastt said:
Jill,
Thanks for the suggestion of 20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes at night. I really need to lose my baby weight! I HATE exercising and I LOVE to eat. I know....bad combination to lose weight. :)
Me too...my baby is going to be 17 in May!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

<h2>1. What are some quick and effective recipes that will impress my guests in a short amount of time?</h2><p>Some quick and impressive recipes that you could make for your show include our Mini Taco Cups, Spinach and Feta Pinwheels, or our Chicken Caesar Salad Bites. All of these recipes can be made in less than 30 minutes and are sure to wow your guests.</p><h2>2. I am limited on time and need to take orders as well. Do you have any suggestions for recipes that will allow me to do both efficiently?</h2><p>Our Sheet Pan Nachos, One-Pot Pasta, and 30-Minute Chicken Alfredo Bake are all great options for quick and easy meals that can also be used as a sample for your guests to try. This way, you can take orders while the food is cooking.</p><h2>3. Any ideas for kid-friendly trifles that will impress the moms?</h2><p>You could try our Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifles, Banana Split Trifles, or our Strawberry Shortcake Trifles. These are all fun and delicious twists on traditional trifles that kids and moms will both love.</p><h2>4. Do you have any recommendations for a crowd-pleasing brunch recipe?</h2><p>Our Spinach and Bacon Quiche, Lemon Blueberry French Toast Bake, and Breakfast Burrito Bowls are all great options for a quick and tasty brunch dish that your guests will love.</p><h2>5. How can I make the most out of my Pampered Chef products during this show?</h2><p>One way to showcase your products is to use them during your cooking demonstration. For example, you could use our Food Chopper to quickly chop vegetables for a salad or use our Garlic Press to add flavor to a dish. You could also highlight the versatility of our products by using them in different types of recipes, such as using our Stoneware to make both a savory dish and a sweet dessert. This will show your guests how they can get the most out of their Pampered Chef products in the kitchen.</p>

1. What are some quick and effective recipes that will impress my guests in a short amount of time?

Some quick and impressive recipes that you could make for your show include our Mini Taco Cups, Spinach and Feta Pinwheels, or our Chicken Caesar Salad Bites. All of these recipes can be made in less than 30 minutes and are sure to wow your guests.

2. I am limited on time and need to take orders as well. Do you have any suggestions for recipes that will allow me to do both efficiently?

Our Sheet Pan Nachos, One-Pot Pasta, and 30-Minute Chicken Alfredo Bake are all great options for quick and easy meals that can also be used as a sample for your guests to try. This way, you can take orders while the food is cooking.

3. Any ideas for kid-friendly trifles that will impress the moms?

You could try our Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifles, Banana Split Trifles, or our Strawberry Shortcake Trifles. These are all fun and delicious twists on traditional trifles that kids and moms will both love.

4. Do you have any recommendations for a crowd-pleasing brunch recipe?

Our Spinach and Bacon Quiche, Lemon Blueberry French Toast Bake, and Breakfast Burrito Bowls are all great options for a quick and tasty brunch dish that your guests will love.

5. How can I make the most out of my Pampered Chef products during this show?

One way to showcase your products is to use them during your cooking demonstration. For example, you could use our Food Chopper to quickly chop vegetables for a salad or use our Garlic Press to add flavor to a dish. You could also highlight the versatility of our products by using them in different types of recipes, such as using our Stoneware to make both a savory dish and a sweet dessert. This will show your guests how they can get the most out of their Pampered Chef products in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • HeatherB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies