• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should You Book a Guest Under Multiple Hosts for Overlapping Events?

In summary, the "Sunday's Host and Her Special Guests" event is a free open house for Avon products and a chance for potential hosts and guests to learn about business opportunities. It will take place on Sunday at a location chosen by the host, and anyone is welcome to attend. Exclusive deals and promotions will be offered at the event for both business opportunities and Avon products.
Kathytnt
I have a host for a show on Sunday - She has at least one guest that is the same as a show for my sister. I have not dated that show yet - Should I book it under my sister? Sunday's host has expressed some interest in the business opp but hasn't gone to a cluster meeting even though she has been invited twice and since I live near her I have even offered to pick her up.
Sunday's host has also posted an Avon Open House at her house for all weekend. Our community is having an Open House too I didn't post my HWC Open House because she is doing a show on Sunday at her house.

So you are about to close your sister's show? Or are you saying book your sister's future show off this show for Sunday to give the Sunday host the booking benefit. I think I am confused.

I would book it to give as much benefits to everyone as possible. I have found that makes happy return loyal customers.

I have double & even triple booked several guests that have attended more than one show but did not set up firm dates. Then when they finally set up a firm date, I start with the 1st host they "booked under" and ask if they want to buy the host special and if not then I go on to the 2nd... and 3rd hosts. I figure why not, they've attended shows, bought product, and this lets the host that will actually use the special be eligible.

1. What is the purpose of the "Sunday's Host and Her Special Guests" event?

The purpose of this event is to provide information about business opportunities for potential hosts and guests, as well as an open house for Avon products.

2. When and where will the event take place?

The event will take place on Sunday at a location chosen by the host. Please contact the host for specific details and directions.

3. Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. It is free for all guests and potential hosts.

4. Can anyone attend the event or is it invite-only?

The event is open to anyone who is interested in learning about business opportunities and shopping for Avon products. Feel free to bring friends and family!

5. Will there be any special deals or promotions offered at the event?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and promotions available only at the event for both business opportunities and Avon products. Don't miss out on these great offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • tys1031
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chefstover2