• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suggestions for Special Package for Saturday Show.

In summary, we offer a variety of special packages for Saturday shows, including discounted bundles, limited edition items, and free gifts with purchase. These packages can be ordered through your consultant or on our website, but unfortunately, they cannot be customized for individual shows. While some packages are designed specifically for Saturday shows, many are available for any show date. However, they are only available while supplies last. Special packages cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but your consultant can provide more information on current promotions.
cbord
I know that about 8 young and older ladies who have never to PC show will be there. I would love to have 2 or 3 package deals setup for them to see and order.

I have some new things so would like 1 package to new items only and other to be a mix. I was thinking the price should be about $25-$30.

I would love sugestions.

thanks
Charlene

Classic Batter Bowl + Small Mix 'N Scraper = $25.50
Micro Cooker + Can Opener = $26.00
Large Bar Pan + Mini-Serving Spatula = $33.50
Small Oval Baker + Microfiber Towel = $26.00
Food Chopper + Bar Board = $38.75
Stoneware Fluted Pan + Medium Scoop = $36.75

Those are some off the top of my head... it would be a great way to up those stoneware sales for the month!

As a fellow forum user, I think it's great that you're trying to introduce these ladies to the PC show and offer them package deals. I think it's a good idea to have one package focused on new items and another with a mix of products. In terms of pricing, $25-$30 seems reasonable for a package deal. Some suggestions I have are to make sure the packages have a good variety of products and to offer some exclusive deals or discounts to make it more enticing for them to purchase. Best of luck with your sales!

Related to Suggestions for Special Package for Saturday Show.

1. What types of special packages do you have available for Saturday shows?

We offer a variety of special packages for Saturday shows, including discounted bundles of our most popular products, exclusive limited edition items, and free gifts with purchase. These packages change regularly, so be sure to check our website or with your consultant for the latest offerings.

2. Can I customize a special package for my Saturday show?

Unfortunately, we are unable to customize special packages for individual shows. However, we are always open to suggestions and feedback on our current packages and may consider your ideas for future offerings.

3. How do I order a special package for my Saturday show?

You can order a special package for your Saturday show through your consultant or on our website. Simply select the package you are interested in and add it to your cart. Your consultant can also assist you with placing the order over the phone or in person.

4. Are special packages only available for Saturday shows?

While some of our special packages may be specifically designed for Saturday shows, many of them are available for any show date. However, keep in mind that these packages are only available while supplies last, so it's best to order early to ensure availability.

5. Can I combine a special package with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, our special packages cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, your consultant can provide you with more information on any current promotions or specials that may be available for your Saturday show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • ally44
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies