• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pre-Packed Show: A How-To Guide for Making and Selling Your Own Food Packages

In summary, a "Pre-Packed Show" is a bundle of pre-made food items sold by Pampered Chef consultants to their customers, providing a variety of products and recipes while saving time and money. To create your own "Pre-Packed Show", you must select products and recipes, purchase ingredients and packaging materials, prepare and package the items according to the guide, and promote and sell to customers. Customization is possible, and pricing should consider market value and target audience. Marketing and selling can be done through social media, word of mouth, parties or events, personal website or blog, and partnerships with other consultants or businesses.
laurichef
Gold Member
Has anyone ever done a "pre-packed" show? It was suggested at a cluster meeting -- Something like a cooking class where you preorder a package (pie plate, slice and serve, bakers roller, apple wedger and a cinnamon sprinkle), for a set price. Then we will make apple pie together and they can take it home to bake it. :chef:
Any other suggestions about "packages"? Maybe incorporate it with power cooking?
It seems to be the new thing in food stores etc, but I am nervous about trying it.
Any suggestions as to how to pull it off? I need details. :confused:

wow - that seems like a long shot - having all the guests agree to purchase a specific package of products. doesn't it also limit the guests that will come - what if you don't like to bake or already have some of the products?

Well I think thats what she meant. Like you would let people know in advance that they would be making an Apple Pie...& you would name a price & tell them that when they leave they will have Everything they need to make it at home....HTH

You would offer it as a cooking class, as opposed to a PC show. Not sure how it would be advertised. No host, just a learning session. Maybe this would work for a Girl Scout Troop. Just thinking out loud...

I emailed my director who says she has other consultants who have done this for sauce. She will get the info, and let me know.

My director has mentioned this befor and I was a little confused myself. Please keep us updated! This could be a great fundraiser b/c they leave with the stuff that night.

1. What is a "Pre-Packed Show"?

A "Pre-Packed Show" is a concept developed by Pampered Chef where consultants package and sell a variety of pre-made food items in a bundle to their customers. This allows customers to experience a variety of products and recipes while also saving time and money.

2. How do I create my own "Pre-Packed Show"?

To create your own "Pre-Packed Show", you will need to first select the products and recipes you want to include in your package. Then, you will need to purchase the necessary ingredients and packaging materials. Next, you will need to prepare the food items and package them according to the instructions provided in the "Pre-Packed Show" guide. Finally, you can promote and sell your packages to your customers.

3. Can I customize the contents of my "Pre-Packed Show"?

Yes, you can customize the contents of your "Pre-Packed Show" to fit your preferences and the needs of your customers. You can choose which products and recipes to include, as well as the quantities of each item. You can also add your own personal touch to the packaging and presentation of the packages.

4. How much can I charge for my "Pre-Packed Show" packages?

The price of your "Pre-Packed Show" packages will depend on the products and recipes included, as well as the cost of ingredients and packaging materials. It is important to consider the market value and your target audience when setting the price. We recommend consulting with your team leader or referring to the pricing guide provided by Pampered Chef for guidance.

5. How can I market and sell my "Pre-Packed Show" packages?

There are several ways to market and sell your "Pre-Packed Show" packages. You can promote them on social media, through word of mouth, at parties or events, or through your personal website or blog. You can also offer special discounts or promotions to entice customers to purchase your packages. Additionally, you can partner with other consultants or local businesses to cross-promote each other's packages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenni
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow