• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success Despite Snow: A Surprising Show!

In summary, "Success Despite Snow: A Surprising Show!" is a cooking class that teaches how to create tasty dishes using winter ingredients and techniques. The instructor is a trained chef with experience in seasonal cooking, and the class features a variety of dishes such as soups, casseroles, and desserts. No special equipment or ingredients are needed, and the class is suitable for all cooking levels.
zookeeper614
My show yesterday was on the verge of being cancelled due to the weather (snow). We ended up starting just a little bit late with 10 in attendence. The sales are currently at $583 and the host is expecting another $300 is sales this week from her work. Also received 2 bookings. What a surprise from an almost cancelled show. Yeah!!!!! :D

That is cool! I love it when it works out that way.

Way to go! Sounds like a very successful party! Good thing you guys decided to NOT cancel the show! Congrats!!

Good thing she didn't cancel.

Good for you!!!

Hey everyone... Remember this show... Closed yesterday at $1012.00 plus 2 bookings.. What a surprise from an almost cancelled show... This host worked her butt off with outside orders. I really made sure that I took care of her. This was my first $1000 show!!!!

WooHoo!!! Awesome Great Job! Recruit that host!

Wowwwwww! I was gonna mention recruiting her too! She must be VERY excited about our products to get so many outside orders!

That is great Robin! Congratulations on your first kilo show! Here's to many more!!!!!!

1. What is "Success Despite Snow: A Surprising Show!" about?

"Success Despite Snow: A Surprising Show!" is a cooking class that focuses on creating delicious meals and treats using winter ingredients and techniques. It showcases how to have successful and enjoyable cooking experiences during the snowy season.

2. Who is the instructor for "Success Despite Snow: A Surprising Show!"?

The instructor for "Success Despite Snow: A Surprising Show!" is a trained chef from Pampered Chef who has years of experience and expertise in cooking with seasonal ingredients. They will guide you through the class and share tips and tricks for cooking in the snow.

3. What dishes will be featured in "Success Despite Snow: A Surprising Show!"?

The dishes featured in "Success Despite Snow: A Surprising Show!" will vary depending on the ingredients available during the winter season. However, you can expect to learn how to make hearty soups, warm casseroles, and delicious desserts using winter produce and cooking methods.

4. Do I need any special equipment or ingredients for "Success Despite Snow: A Surprising Show!"?

No, you do not need any special equipment or ingredients for "Success Despite Snow: A Surprising Show!" The instructor will provide a list of necessary ingredients and equipment beforehand, and they will also offer alternative options in case you do not have specific items on hand.

5. Can I still join "Success Despite Snow: A Surprising Show!" if I am not an experienced cook?

Yes, "Success Despite Snow: A Surprising Show!" is suitable for all cooking levels. The instructor will provide step-by-step instructions and tips to ensure that everyone can follow along and create delicious meals. It's a great opportunity to learn new skills and have fun in the kitchen during the winter season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alibene80
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tiggerhale
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefBeckyD