• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Was the Home Show a Success for Networking and Learning?

In summary, an "I Had a Good Time at Home Show" is a virtual party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where you can shop for kitchen products and learn new recipes and cooking tips. To attend, you will need to receive an invitation or request one through the Pampered Chef website. There is no cost to attend and you can expect live product demonstrations, recipe learning, and discounted products. As a host, you can earn rewards based on the party's total sales and future party bookings with your consultant.
milkangel
i had a great time at the home show this past weekend. Well i think i did good

i ended up with (from working 2 days) 110 names.

about 15 people interested in booking show 2 for sure need to call them
1 marked maby for info about biz.

no sales i gave them to someone closeer to that town than i am.
I learnd a lot.

Way to get you name out there. It will help your business tremendously.

That sounds like a successful weekend at the home show! 110 names is a great start and it's even better that you have 15 people interested in booking show 2. It's always a good idea to follow up with those potential bookings and it's great that you're already planning to do so. It's also good that you learned a lot from the experience. Keep up the good work!

Related to Was the Home Show a Success for Networking and Learning?

1. What is an "I Had a Good Time at Home Show"?

An "I Had a Good Time at Home Show" is a virtual party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where you can shop for kitchen products and learn new recipes and cooking tips from the comfort of your own home.

2. How do I attend an "I Had a Good Time at Home Show"?

To attend an "I Had a Good Time at Home Show", you will need to receive an invitation from a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also request an invitation through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a consultant directly.

3. Is there a cost to attend an "I Had a Good Time at Home Show"?

No, there is no cost to attend an "I Had a Good Time at Home Show". It is completely free to join and shop.

4. What can I expect at an "I Had a Good Time at Home Show"?

At an "I Had a Good Time at Home Show", you can expect to see live product demonstrations, learn new recipes, and have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

5. Can I earn rewards for hosting an "I Had a Good Time at Home Show"?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party. You can also earn additional rewards for booking future parties with your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
islandgurlchef
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • milkangel