• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Leads from Home & Garden Show: Tips & Tricks for Great Results

In summary, a home and garden show has been successfully completed, with one booked appointment. The goal is to book ten appointments between now and July, and good luck is wished.
PaulaP
Gold Member
I participated in a Home & Garden show this weekend and I have a dilemna!!:confused: About 500 people went through this show and I had over 200 door prize slips filled out. GREAT!! WRONG!! Only 1 slip had anything checked for any additional information or booking or anything. EVERY OTHER slip had only names and phone # except for 10 that had included addresses. I talked to at least 100 of these people on a one on one basis and thought I was going to get some great leads, actually asked them to make sure to mark the slips so I could contact them in the future. Now what do I do?? Do I just make a call to all and just thanks for stopping by my booth? I have done several booths in the past and have never had this type of thing happen. Thanks for your ideas!!

If they gave you a phone number then call them. Tell them they "won" a free cooking show.

That is what I was typing and messed up, so you beat me to it!

You could also call them and tell them about the Wedding registry contest. Drawings at end of May and June. Anyone over 18 can enter. If they say they are not engaged, tell them they can enter anyway, or maybe they will know someone whom is engaged.

Yes, call them anyway. I'm STILL calling all my leads from our home and garden show a few months ago. You can offer a free show (although I have to say I haven't had much luck with this one)....or just ask if they have any PC questions, or would like any info.
Get creative and try what you can. Keep their contacts and contact them again in 6 months or so. etc

Thanks for all the suggestions. I will let you all know how it turns out.

I always offer a free show, and have had great success w/ it. I usually get about half or more of the people to book, and then usually a few cancel. I must say it is in the presentation that helps, be enthusiastic.

A friend and I just did the home expo this weekend, we have a goal of booking 10, between now and July. She booked 2 at the show, and I booked one. Good Luck I know you can do it.

1. How can I attract more leads at a home and garden show?

One way to attract more leads at a home and garden show is to have visually appealing and interactive displays. This will catch the attention of attendees and make them more likely to stop by your booth.

2. What are some strategies for maximizing leads at a home and garden show?

Some strategies for maximizing leads at a home and garden show include offering free samples or demonstrations, having a sign-up sheet for interested customers, and having special promotions or discounts for show attendees.

3. How can I follow up with leads after a home and garden show?

It is important to have a system in place for following up with leads after a home and garden show. This can include sending personalized emails or mailings, making phone calls, or connecting with them on social media.

4. What should I include in my booth to make it stand out?

In addition to having visually appealing displays, consider having interactive activities or games, offering free samples, and having knowledgeable and friendly staff to engage with attendees.

5. How can I make the most of my time at a home and garden show?

To make the most of your time at a home and garden show, it is important to have a clear goal in mind, such as collecting a certain number of leads or making a certain amount of sales. It is also helpful to have a well-trained and organized team, and to prioritize engaging with potential customers over other tasks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DEBBI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies