• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Average Price for a Home and Garden Show

In summary, the Home And Garden Type show costs between $395 and $1100, depending on the location and the number of vendors.
sillylittlechef
I am considering a Home And Garden Type show, but don't know what a good price can be. What have you all paid for these type of shows. (I contacted the show promoter and he asked me what I had budgeted for this type of event. I felt he was fishing for someone to fill an empty spot and I don't want to pay more than what is fair) Does that make sense?

It really depends on the venue. How many people will go through? What are the other booths? Where is the location? Price is all about those types of things, and it's hard to guess what is fair without know. :)

The one I do is $395 for 2 days every spring. It has been so much better than working a fair for leads because people are there about their home (last year I had obtained 4 $1,000 shows & held I think 8 other shows). Where a fair people are there to have fun.Now since he asked, I would say $75-$100. Then if he says that's too low, go from there.

I just looked at doing a vendor booth at a home show but they want $700 for a 10x10 space!:eek: I would love to attend but not at that price!;)

Well yes, it is expensive. We've got a 10x20 which we're sharing with her husband. And then her and I will split our side. The 10x20 is about $1100, but he got a discount so it's about $900....my side will be about $250, but I get one good show and it's paid for. I'm hoping to get at least 10 shows. So, I figure it's worth it.

Thanks Amanda for the info. I was thinking about $300 would be what I could expect him to say, but I am definitely going to say $75-$100. I am also hoping to maybe split it with someone else so even at $300 it might work. Thanks everyone.

The big Home & Garden Show in my area is more than a week long and runs about 10 hours a day, I think. My father is in real estate, and his company used to participate. I hazard to guess what an affair of that magnatude (and length!) would cost the vendors. Then again, they were mostly very large companies...

A two-day event sounds awesome--I'll have to look around my area for something more like that! :)

So where do you guys find these shows?

You can look on your city website. It will have upcoming events. Or watch your local newspaper too.
But, you should be able to pull up your city events for at least 6 months out to watch for things like that.

oh okay. Thank you!

Margie..here's a calendar for your city...
http://www.ci.hanford.ca.us/CommunityCalendar.htm

doesn't have much, but that may just mean they don't keep up with it. Especially if it's a small town with a bigger one close by...I have no clue. Call your chamber of commerce...they can help I'm sure.

checking my signature

My cluster is participating in one this Fri-Sat-Sun and I think it was about $500-$600. We are paying $28 for each shift (about 3 hours long) that we work. That way, no one person is paying for the entire booth. I have found this to be way more successful than any fair or vendor even that I've done, probably because of what was said before, they are there to get ideas for thier HOMES.

I'm working one in my area in March. It is a small town and it cost $225 ($10 extra for electric).

Dusty,

Where is it? When in is? If my schedule fits and you need more consultants to work it with you, I'd love to do it. Maybe we could convince Lori, too. :)

There's one coming up in Romeoville at Lewis U. March 3 and 4. I looked up some other ones, but the beginning price is $1100!!!!

KellyTheChef said:
My cluster is participating in one this Fri-Sat-Sun and I think it was about $500-$600. We are paying $28 for each shift (about 3 hours long) that we work. That way, no one person is paying for the entire booth. I have found this to be way more successful than any fair or vendor even that I've done, probably because of what was said before, they are there to get ideas for thier HOMES.
That's usually what we do.

Well, my recruiter just booked ours and its friday, saturday and sunday.It was $500 so she said its $12 an hour for the 3 days. So I will only be working it on Sunday all day because I have a show on Thursday and Friday and I have a different fair on Saturday! I'm so tired!!!;)

What is the average price to attend a Home and Garden Show?

The average price to attend a Home and Garden Show can vary depending on the location, size, and popularity of the event. However, on average, tickets can range from $10-$20 per person.

Do children have to pay to attend a Home and Garden Show?

Many Home and Garden Shows offer free admission for children under a certain age, usually 12 or younger. However, it is always best to check with the specific event to confirm their policy on children's admission.

Are there any discounts available for Home and Garden Show tickets?

Some Home and Garden Shows may offer discounts for senior citizens, military personnel, or students. Additionally, some exhibitors may have promotional codes for discounted tickets. It is always recommended to check the event's website or social media pages for any available discounts.

Can I purchase tickets at the door for a Home and Garden Show?

In most cases, tickets can be purchased at the door for a Home and Garden Show. However, it is usually more cost-effective to purchase tickets in advance online. Also, some events may sell out, so it is always best to secure your tickets beforehand.

What does the ticket price for a Home and Garden Show include?

The ticket price for a Home and Garden Show typically includes access to all exhibits, seminars, and demonstrations at the event. Some shows may also include complimentary samples or coupons from exhibitors. Food and drinks are usually available for purchase at an additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DEBBI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • chefjenibel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies