• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Substituting Biscuits for GRANDS: Can It Work?

In summary, regular biscuits can be used as a substitute for GRANDS in a recipe, but the texture and taste may be slightly different. One can of GRANDS is equivalent to 8 regular biscuits. Frozen biscuits can also be used as a substitute, but they must be thawed before using. Using regular biscuits may affect the baking time, so it is important to keep an eye on them. Tips for substituting biscuits for GRANDS include flattening them before baking and brushing with melted butter for added flavor.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
If I don't have GRANDS Biscuits on hand and can't get to the store this afternoon... how many "normal" biscuits do I use... or won't they work?

If you have them in a bag I would just cut and use them until the pan/stone got full. If they are in a can I would start with 2 cans. If you have different size stones you can always put the bsicuits you have in a stone until they fit in and quit adding. I know that is not exact help but that's all I can come up with.

THAT is TOO help! Thanks!

Related to Substituting Biscuits for GRANDS: Can It Work?

1. Can I use regular biscuits instead of GRANDS in a recipe?

Yes, you can substitute regular biscuits for GRANDS in a recipe. However, keep in mind that the texture and taste may be slightly different.

2. How many regular biscuits should I use to replace one can of GRANDS?

Typically, one can of GRANDS contains 8 biscuits. So, for every can of GRANDS called for in a recipe, you can use 8 regular biscuits.

3. Can I use frozen biscuits instead of GRANDS?

Yes, you can use frozen biscuits as a substitute for GRANDS. Make sure to thaw them according to package instructions before using in a recipe.

4. Will using regular biscuits instead of GRANDS affect the baking time?

It is possible that using regular biscuits instead of GRANDS may affect the baking time slightly. Keep an eye on the biscuits while they are baking and adjust the time as needed.

5. Are there any other tips for substituting biscuits for GRANDS in a recipe?

If you are using regular biscuits instead of GRANDS, you may want to slightly flatten them before baking to help them spread out more like GRANDS. You can also brush the biscuits with melted butter before baking for a richer flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• magentablue
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
magentablue
Replies
Views
JAE
  • avelissar
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies