• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with Ordering Fall Supplies? Anyone Else?

In summary, the Fall Supply Order features new seasonal products such as fall-themed kitchen tools, cookware sets, and spices. Customers can customize their order and there is a minimum order requirement of $150. Orders typically ship within 3-5 business days and Pampered Chef consultants can earn rewards and discounts on their order based on their sales and performance. Contact your team leader for more information.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I've been having difficulty ordering the new fall supplies. Anyone else?

Karen

#1 -- Has your P3 been updated?
#2 -- What kind of difficulties?

Isn't P3 automatically updated every time you go into it?

Karen

FYI - Just called Tech support and they have not updated it yet.

Karen

Just now updated....

YEA! Did you see that the 1 Cup Prep Bowls are on supply order under door prizes? Whooo Hoooo!

ChefBeckyD said:
YEA! Did you see that the 1 Cup Prep Bowls are on supply order under door prizes? Whooo Hoooo!

Cool! That will be nice.

August 2nd is the first day to order your fall samples....in case anyone was wondering. I've had calls from team today who thought they should be able to order samples today along with paperwork.

Related to Struggling with Ordering Fall Supplies? Anyone Else?

1. What are the new products available in the Fall Supply Order?

The Fall Supply Order features a variety of new products, including our limited edition fall-themed kitchen tools and cookware sets. We also have new seasonal flavors and spices perfect for autumn cooking.

2. Can I customize my Fall Supply Order?

Yes, you can customize your order by selecting specific products and quantities. You can also add or remove items from your order before finalizing it.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for the Fall Supply Order?

Yes, the minimum order requirement for the Fall Supply Order is $150. This ensures that you have a variety of products to choose from and receive free shipping on your order.

4. How long will it take to receive my Fall Supply Order?

Orders typically ship within 3-5 business days from the date of purchase. Depending on your location, it may take an additional 1-5 business days for your order to arrive.

5. Can I earn rewards or discounts on my Fall Supply Order?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn rewards and discounts on your Fall Supply Order based on your sales and performance. Contact your team leader for more information on how to earn rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lorna May
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kam