• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Make Sense of Hosts Not Taking Advantage of Stone Promo

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant who is considering taking advantage of a 60% off stone promotion that their hosts are not interested in. They discuss the possibility of adding a family member as a co-host to use the rewards and potential concerns about the receipts not matching if the consultant takes advantage of the promotion. They also mention using the stones as gifts and incentives for other hosts. Ultimately, the consultant decides to take advantage of the promotion for themselves and discusses ways to handle the receipts and replacements with HO.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I am closing 2 shows and neither one of the hosts want to take advantage of thier 60% off stones.
I normally ship the orders to my house for ease of distribution.
Gees, should I take the stone?
I want the deep covered baker, so bad I can taste it!
And I need the large bar pan.
UGH :mad: , These hosts, what is up w/ them.
How do they pass this up!?!

OH, I also have 1 show that is being put in who one of the guests is a past host. You know, Jane booked a show off of Mary and Mary can take advantage of the stone promotion and Mary doesn't want to either.
So, I could technically take 6 stones at 60% OFF!:eek:

Do it! (Ask them first), and if they don't mind...I would ask if it would be okay for you to add a family member as a co-host, and the only rewards that you will use for that co-host is the stones since they aren't interested. That way, someone you know's name is on the receipt for warranty purposes.

Do It!!I just had a show and that happened to me too. She just didn't have the money right now to get the stones along with the other things she wanted. Plus she already has the most popular of our stones:
Large Round stone
Rectangle Stone
Rectangular baker
Fluted Pan

So she thought it was a great deal but she was more interested in purchasing the cookware with her discount and FPV.

I am going to do it for myself. I could use another rectangle stone, and the DEEP covered Baker. I want it too!!! These would make great gifts too. Especially with birthday and weddings coming up in the year!!

Debbie :D

There is nothing wrong with doing that. Just have it shipped to you like you do. Just print a receipt before you add the items then add the items. That way they will see that they were not charged for you taking advantage of the awsome savings. I wish my hosts hadn't used it for the Covered Baker. I need one.

I don't see why not!!
On al lmy shows where the hosts doesn't want her stones, I am ordering a small round and a small barpan at 60% off for myself to have to give out as gifts to super hosts...or when I desperately need bookings.

yummy4tummy said:
There is nothing wrong with doing that. Just have it shipped to you like you do. Just print a receipt before you add the items then add the items. That way they will see that they were not charged for you taking advantage of the awsome savings. I wish my hosts hadn't used it for the Covered Baker. I need one.

Couldn't this be fishy to HO if she ever needed to send in her receipt with a broken item...that the receipt doesn't match the show's host order??

I have a show right now that I am waiting to close. IF she doesn't order the covered baker but wants other stoneware, I am going to imput the things that she does want as host gift (60% off) then I will have her total. Then replace 1 of her items with the CB (for me), input the stoneware that I replace the CB with and pay the difference as a consultants gift. KWIM?

I do understand it all, and how it works....I am just thinking a year down the road when one of her stones breaks, and she sends HO a copy of the receipt that you gave her (before your additions) ...will HO think something is up since her host receipt doesn't match their records of the show?

You could let them know by asking if they mind YOU taking advantage of the special. In my experience thus far. a customer will seek out the PC person or any PC person rather than contacting HO themselves. I'm not sure if it's the clientele that I have or what.

HO has never asked me for a receipt copy when doing replacement...just show number, name, etc but NEVER for receipt.

I do this too whenever my host doesn't want the special. I keep them or save them as incentives for other hosts.

Don't even worry about having it shipped to your house unless she lives far away. Whenever a host doen'st take advantage of a special (I make sure by asking a couple times) I let them know that I am and when the order comes in, I'll pick it up from them.

I just got my Deep Covered Baker the same way...booking benefit that she didn't have the money to use, so I used it for her!

I wouldn't worry about the receipt issue. Keep in mind that many of our products are giving as gifts so it's not unusual to not have a matching name on a show. If you are concerned, you could keep a list when you purchase items at a show and the who you give it to.

Do it!! I'll be doing it tonight as well. I'll FINALLY be getting myself a DCB!!!!

iddlebiddle said:
Don't even worry about having it shipped to your house unless she lives far away. Whenever a host doen'st take advantage of a special (I make sure by asking a couple times) I let them know that I am and when the order comes in, I'll pick it up from them.

I do this too. If they tell me they aren't interested, I ask them to check with thier friends and family to see if any of them want to take advantage of the opportunity. If not, I'll purchase it and use for an incentive or gift somewhere down the line.

yummy4tummy said:

That's exactly what I was going to write about printing the receipt before you add anything.:)

No one passed up on the host special this month so no DCB for me this month for 60% off!!:mad: :(

Ok girls, I am doing it.
I am so straight forward, it gets me in trouble at time!
Just hope this doesn't bite me in the butt :D

We won't turn you in Melissa!

If you do it, you can add a co-host order so the stones don't show up on the actual host's receipt.

I got my DCB when one of my hosts didn't want the special...?huh? I don't know how people don't want the stoneware! I was VERY excited to get my DCB for $26.00!!! WOO-HOO! You gotta try the 30 minute chicken in you DCB...Awesome! Did it at a show today (before the blizzard hit), and sold 2 of the DCB's...at full price! People can't believe the chicken is so juicy, and not rubbery! YUMMY! Folks, get the DBC if you can at 60% off!

Do It!!!None of my hosts are letting that deal pass by and it really stinks because my DH wants another Large Bar pan for when he makes ribs!;)

Just make your dh name as the co-host so you have it on a seperate receipt!;)

jenniferknapp said:
Couldn't this be fishy to HO if she ever needed to send in her receipt with a broken item...that the receipt doesn't match the show's host order??

They don't make you send in the receipt anymore just the print out with the reference number on it. At least that is what they are having me do and I have never been asked to send in a receipt.

I used one of my host's, too...I got the DCB, but the lid doesn't fit on it well at all. I'm submitting an adjustment, of course, but I'm wondering what other than chicken do you cook in it? I'm more of a baker than a cook (why are people always one or the other, but rarely both...) and not creative with food! Sorry to hijack this thread, in summary....

DO IT!

What is the Stone Promo?

The Stone Promo is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where hosts can earn a free or discounted stone product based on the sales and bookings at their party.

Why are some hosts not taking advantage of the Stone Promo?

There could be a variety of reasons why hosts may not be taking advantage of the Stone Promo, such as not understanding the promotion, not having enough guests or sales at their party, or simply not being interested in the stone products.

What are the benefits of participating in the Stone Promo?

Participating in the Stone Promo can be a great way for hosts to earn free or discounted products, which can help them save money on their own kitchen tools and also serve as an incentive for guests to attend and make purchases at their party.

How can I help my hosts understand and take advantage of the Stone Promo?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can explain the Stone Promo to your hosts and highlight the benefits of participating. You can also provide them with resources, such as flyers or social media graphics, to help them promote the promo to their guests.

Are there any other promotions or incentives I can offer to hosts?

Yes, aside from the Stone Promo, Pampered Chef also offers other promotions and incentives throughout the year, such as host specials and discounts. Be sure to stay updated on these offers and share them with your hosts to help them maximize their rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mkcook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mkcook
  • Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • chefbilyeu