• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarification on Stoneware Special

In summary, Pampered Chef is currently offering a buy one, get one 50% off deal on all stoneware products. This offer includes all stoneware items, both regular-priced and sale-priced, and can be redeemed multiple times before it expires. Customers can mix and match stoneware products for the discount and there is no limit to the number of products that can be purchased with this offer. It can be redeemed through a consultant or on the company's website.
Bexs50
I know this is on another thread but it sort of confused me and I want to be 100% sure before I give the details to my hosts.

This is my take on it...please correct me if I'm wrong!

The host can choose 2 stones at 60% off INCLUDING the Deep Covered Baker. But they CAN NOT order two of the same stone.

The guests can order an UNLIMITED amount of stones at 20% off EXCLUDING the Deep Covered Baker. ***Can the guests order more than one of the same stone??

Thanks for the help!:)

Yes, I don't see any restrictions on the guests, except the stones have to be on the flyer and purchased with that item #.

Thanks, that's what I thought but I wasn't sure why hosts can't buy two of the same stone but the guests can??

Because they don't want people to get two deep covered bakers - they're not ready for that!Don't forget, the host can also take advantage of the guest special! Their % off comes off the 20% of price. And, I believe you can put the guest special numbers in for the free product.

Yes Kate, you are correct! I had a catalog host get 2 more stones at 2 stones at 15% off plus the 20% off price! She loved that deal!:D

Becky, you worded that perfectly! That is EXACTLY what it says and means!:D

1. What is the current stoneware special being offered by Pampered Chef?

The current stoneware special being offered by Pampered Chef is a buy one, get one 50% off deal on all stoneware products. This offer is available for a limited time only and can be redeemed through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the company's website.

2. Are all stoneware products included in this special offer?

Yes, all stoneware products, including baking dishes, pizza stones, and cookie sheets, are included in this special offer. This offer applies to both regular-priced and sale-priced stoneware items.

3. Can I mix and match stoneware products for the buy one, get one 50% off deal?

Yes, you can mix and match stoneware products for this special offer. For example, you can purchase one pizza stone and one cookie sheet to receive the discount on the lower-priced item.

4. Is there a limit to how many stoneware products I can purchase with this special offer?

No, there is no limit to the number of stoneware products you can purchase with this special offer. However, the discount will only apply to every other stoneware item in your order.

5. Can I redeem this stoneware special multiple times?

Yes, you can redeem this stoneware special multiple times. Each time you make a purchase of two stoneware products, you will receive the discount on the lower-priced item. This offer can be redeemed as many times as you like before it expires.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cape_PC
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Cape_PC
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • tloudermilk