• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Show Supplies: What to Include in Your Catalogs

In summary, my guests receive a catalog, order form, and the Opportunity Brochure. My contact info is on a white card to the right of my catalog photo.
ChefPaulaB
What do you all include with your catalogs for guests at your shows? I'm trying to simplify my life and not have to keep replacing so many things...

My guests get:A contact card with my info that they are welcome to take with them
The guest special for the month
Flyer with very basic recruiting info (as I go through the kit, this gives an opening for me
Blank 1/2 sheet of colored paper for notes
Catalog
My survey slip for door prize drawingFor February I'll add a 1/2 sheet with the products that will be discontinued.My guests don't get an order form until it's time for them to go shopping, which is after I'm done talking to them.

raebates said:
My guests get:

A contact card with my info that they are welcome to take with them
The guest special for the month
Flyer with very basic recruiting info (as I go through the kit, this gives an opening for me
Blank 1/2 sheet of colored paper for notes
Catalog
My survey slip for door prize drawing

For February I'll add a 1/2 sheet with the products that will be discontinued.

My guests don't get an order form until it's time for them to go shopping, which is after I'm done talking to them.

May I ask what is on this flyer? and, yo go through your kit at your show? Can you explain how you do this? Sorry if I sound stupid, maybe after you explain I'll have one of those Doh :rolleyes: moments, but humor me, please...

I'd be happy to. The flyer is attached. I got it from someone here. I've left the contact info area blank.

At the start of my shows I go quickly through the items in the guest kit. When I get to the flyer I say, "I know you probably didn't come here this evening looking for a new job. I do know, though, that most people aren't working their dream job. If you or someone you know would be interested in finding out more about starting a PC business, I'd be glad to answer any questions."

During my show I have someone ask me why I love my job. That's when I do my 30-second commercial.

Attachments

• Everyone Deserves to be Pampered - no contact info.pdf
    112.2 KB · Views: 629
raebates said:
I'd be happy to. The flyer is attached. I got it from someone here. I've left the contact info area blank.

At the start of my shows I go quickly through the items in the guest kit. When I get to the flyer I say, "I know you probably didn't come here this evening looking for a new job. I do know, though, that most people aren't working their dream job. If you or someone you know would be interested in finding out more about starting a PC business, I'd be glad to answer any questions."

During my show I have someone ask me why I love my job. That's when I do my 30-second commercial.

Thank you... but now could you tell me about your 30-second commercial? Sorry to be a pain!

Thanks Rae!! Thats a GREAT sheet! I have someone who wants to join but if she has questions i can show her this!

ChefPaulaB said:
Thank you... but now could you tell me about your 30-second commercial? Sorry to be a pain!

You aren't a pain at all. Here's what I do:

I love my job because I get to make it whatever I want it to be. I really became a consultant in order to feed my Pampered Chef habit. After a while I realized that I could actually make some money. I've been doing this for almost 5 years now. I get to set my own goals and my own schedule. I'd love the chance to talk with you about how The Pampered Chef can help you reach your goals and maybe even help make some of your own dreams come true.

Disclaimer: While I have several I-want-to-sign-up-one-day leads, my only recruit never qualified.

my guest packets are a catalog, order form, and the Opportunity Brochure in a manila folder.

I have yellow pocket folders with the 3 prongs in it to attach papers, etc. It has the PC logo sticker on front (originally gotten from nancy's artworks or town & country - no longer pc vendors), a slot for my business card inside. In clear protector sheets I have flyers for a stoneware fact FAQ sheet, the monthly guest special, the host benefits flyer, top 10 reasons to buy a stone,(used to have the flyer with the cookware comparison w/our professional cookware (if anyone has this with the executive, please let me know, I can't seem to find one anywhere). In the front & back pockets, I include a copy of the Season's Best for everyone (nice "thank you for coming" gift, they all seem to appreciate), a catalog & an order form. If it's the end of the selling season, I include a sheet with the discontinued items/price changes as a heads up if they want to "get it now", sometimes I offer those items at a discount, and sometimes a small catalog so they can see what's coming up, to help entice bookings if anyone is on the fence. I think it makes a nice package & everything stays together. After the show, I usually go through & replenish whatever was taken. I tell them they can take anything out of the folder to take home, but the folder & the sheet protectors.

DebbieJ said:
my guest packets are a catalog, order form, and the Opportunity Brochure in a manila folder.

This is what mine are too....with the addition of my guest care card. (what I use instead of the door prize drawing slip.) I used to do all kinds of stuff - but people didn't read most of it, and I ended up having to replace it all of the time because it had food on it, etc.....

I have plastic folders with all of the regular flyers ect but I just started to puy one of my paychecks in a plactic protector sheet too That way every one can see what I make on each party. I tell them don't look at maybe how many shows I do a month but what I make at each one of them . I have gotten so intrest . they actualy see it

ChefBeckyD said:
This is what mine are too....with the addition of my guest care card. (what I use instead of the door prize drawing slip.) I used to do all kinds of stuff - but people didn't read most of it, and I ended up having to replace it all of the time because it had food on it, etc.....

I hand out my slips at the end of my demo, otherwise they'd be in there too!

1. What items should I include in my catalog for a successful Pampered Chef show?

To have a successful Pampered Chef show, it is important to include a variety of products that showcase the versatility and quality of our brand. This can include our top-selling kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. You may also want to feature products that are relevant to the season or upcoming holidays.

2. How many pages should my catalog be for a typical Pampered Chef show?

We recommend keeping your catalog to around 10-15 pages for a typical Pampered Chef show. This allows you to showcase a good variety of products without overwhelming your guests. However, some consultants may choose to have a larger catalog for bigger shows or special events.

3. Are there any specific tips for organizing my catalog for a Pampered Chef show?

When organizing your catalog, it is important to group similar products together and use clear and concise descriptions for each item. You may also want to include tips or recipes that feature the products to give guests a better understanding of how they can be used. Additionally, make sure to leave enough white space and use high-quality images to make the catalog visually appealing.

4. Can I include items from the Pampered Chef website in my catalog?

Yes, you can include items from the Pampered Chef website in your catalog. However, we recommend focusing on products that are available for purchase at the time of your show to avoid any potential disappointment or confusion for your guests.

5. How often should I update my catalog for Pampered Chef shows?

We recommend updating your catalog at least every 3-4 months to keep it fresh and relevant. This allows you to showcase new products and current promotions. Additionally, it is important to regularly review and update your catalog to ensure that all information and pricing is accurate and up-to-date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• California Girl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • ChefKevin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKevin
  • Katiek77