• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Photos of Strawberry Margarita Squares?

In summary, to make Strawberry Margarita Squares, you will need strawberries, crushed pretzels, sugar, butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, lime juice, tequila, and whipped topping. You can use either fresh or frozen strawberries for this recipe, just be sure to thaw and drain the frozen strawberries before using them. The tequila can be omitted for a non-alcoholic version, but the flavor will be slightly different. These squares can be made up to 24 hours in advance and stored in the refrigerator. If desired, you can substitute the tequila with a different type of alcohol, but it may alter the overall flavor.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Anyone have a photo of these they would love to upload?

I found one, so I'm posting and sharing.
Strawberry Margarita Squares
Crust
2 c fat-free mini-twist pretzels (1 c crushed)
1/2 c butter, melted
1/4 c sugar
Filling
2 pkg (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
1/2 c thawed, frozen margarita mix concentrate (non-alcoholic)
2 containers (8 oz ea) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
1 pkg (3 oz) strawberry gelatin
1/2 c boiling water
1 pkg (10 oz) frozen sliced strawberries in syrup

1. Preheat oven to 350. For crust, finely crush pretzels in resealable plastic bag with Baker*s Roller. Melt butter in Small Micro-Cooker on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted. Add crushed pretzels and sugar; mix well. Press mixture onto bottom of Rectangular Baker. Bake 10 minutes. Cool completely.
2. For filling, beat cream cheese and margarita mix in Classic batter Bowl until well blended. Fold in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Using large Spreader, carefully spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust. Refrigerate while preparing strawberry layer.
3. Place gelatin in Small Batter Bowl. Stir in boiling water; stir until completely dissolved. Add frozen strawberries and stir until strawberries separate and gelatin is thickened (a spoon drawn through the mixture will leave an impression). Whisk in 3 cups of the whipped topping using Stainless Steel Whisk. Pour over cream cheese layer, spreading to edges. Refrigerate 3 hours to set.
4. Cut dessert into 15 squares. Garnish with remaining whipped topping using Easy Accent Decorator.

Attachments

• strawberry Marg. squares.jpg
    strawberry Marg. squares.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 487
Unfortunately, as a language model AI, I do not have the ability to take or upload photos. However, you can easily find photos of these shoes by searching for them on Google or other search engines.

What ingredients do I need to make Strawberry Margarita Squares?

To make Strawberry Margarita Squares, you will need strawberries, crushed pretzels, sugar, butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, lime juice, tequila, and whipped topping.

Do I need to use fresh strawberries or can I use frozen?

You can use either fresh or frozen strawberries for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw and drain the frozen strawberries before using them.

Can I omit the tequila to make this recipe non-alcoholic?

Yes, you can omit the tequila if you prefer to make a non-alcoholic version. The flavor will be slightly different, but still delicious!

How far in advance can I make these squares?

You can make these squares up to 24 hours in advance. Just be sure to store them in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

Can I use a different type of alcohol instead of tequila?

Yes, you can substitute the tequila with a different type of alcohol, such as vodka or rum. Just keep in mind that it may alter the overall flavor of the squares.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scavallero
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ajhunt2
  • MomToEli
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • melindagilbert