• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Alcohol Free Slap Yo Mama Margarita

In summary, the recipe for the Alcohol Free Slap Yo Mama Margarita calls for lime juice, orange juice, agave nectar, sparkling water, salt, cayenne pepper, and lime slices for garnish. It is just as tasty without alcohol due to the combination of flavors. Different sweeteners can be used as a substitute for agave nectar, and the recipe can be adjusted for a larger batch. Any type of sparkling water or club soda can be used, including flavored options.
melindagilbert
I have a host who wants to do Slap Yo Mama Margaritas, but wants it Alcohol Free, anyone done this?

i think that would be 7-up

Maybe our itty bitty margarita mix with good quality non-alcoholic beer? Doesn't sound very appetizing though.

Hi there! As a consultant for Pampered Chef, I have had a lot of experience with different recipes and substitutions. While I have not personally tried making Slap Yo Mama Margaritas without alcohol, I do have some suggestions that may help. You could try using a non-alcoholic margarita mix and adding a splash of lime juice for some extra flavor. Another option could be to use sparkling water or club soda instead of tequila. I would also recommend adding some fruit, such as strawberries or mango, to give the drink a little more depth. I hope these ideas help and I wish you and your host a successful party!

What is the recipe for the Alcohol Free Slap Yo Mama Margarita?

The recipe for the Alcohol Free Slap Yo Mama Margarita is as follows:

• 1 cup lime juice
  • 1/2 cup orange juice
  • 1/4 cup agave nectar
  • 1/4 cup sparkling water
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
  • 1 lime, sliced for garnish

Is the Alcohol Free Slap Yo Mama Margarita still as tasty without alcohol?

Yes, the combination of lime juice, orange juice, agave nectar, and spices creates a delicious and refreshing flavor that is just as satisfying as a traditional margarita.

Can I use a different sweetener besides agave nectar?

Yes, you can substitute agave nectar with honey, simple syrup, or another sweetener of your choice. Just adjust the amount according to your desired level of sweetness.

How do I make a larger batch of the Alcohol Free Slap Yo Mama Margarita?

To make a larger batch, simply multiply the ingredients by the number of servings you want to make. For example, if you want to make 8 servings, you would use 8 cups of lime juice, 4 cups of orange juice, 2 cups of agave nectar, etc.

Can I use a different type of sparkling water?

Yes, you can use any type of sparkling water or club soda that you prefer. You can also use flavored sparkling water for added taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
krahema
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • TrishPCMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies