• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Incentive E-Mails Will Be Sent Out On...

In summary, the deadline for submitting rewards will be on November 15th. Some consultants are waiting for their PC dollars to be delivered before moving to another country. The emails with the PC dollars will be sent out on October 12th. It is recommended to order supplies now and use the PC dollars for something else. The shipping for orders using PC dollars is $4 for the first order of the month. Consultants may have the option to choose between PC dollars or stones, and can access their serial numbers without physically having the dollars. Some consultants are choosing the $75 in PC dollars and should receive the emails by Friday according to a conversation with HO.
britishchef
...the 12th according to the person I just talked to from HO. She said they had to wait until the 10th in case shows got put on hold, then the 11th they will run the numbers and e-mails will go out on the 12th.

:)

The deadline for submitting for your rewards will be Nov. 15th.

They're trying to find out if they can get my PC dollars to me ASAP though since I'm moving to Scotland, hopefully they can.

Thanks for letting us know! It' been such a pain waiting. I hope they get your PC dollars sorted before you move. Good luck!

The 12th.....Yikes, I need catalogs now!

UHHH!!! I know it is petty of us to complain about waiting, but why did they tell us the emails would go out "early" October and then wait to the 12th. I am sorry but to me when you enter double digits that becomes mid-month not early-month.

Guess I need to shut up complaining and get to deciding for sure what to order so I can be rady as soon as we get them.

Will they mail us the PC Dollars or will be able to order without phiscally having them? I have never had PC Dollars before and have no clue how they work.

Keep in mind they will probably be mailing the PC bucks to us. I would go ahead and order the supplies you need now and use the bucks for something else.

You need the serial number off the PC dollars to use them on PP, so I imagine that they will be mailing them out. I am getting the stones, so I am hoping that I will be able to pick them right off the redemption page like pan-o-rama and not have to order through PP and pay shipping!

Will the shipping be $4 or will it be based like indiviual shipping?

I think it the regular $4 for the first order of the month, the direct shipping if you have already places a non-commish order this month. I am not sure though, and my shipping is different than yours anyway!

Well I guess I'll be using this for my November order. It will be nice to have a month's order under $50! Maybe if I'd quit ordering the Celebrations cookbooks ;)

They may have PC dollars assigned to each consultant if you choose to take the dollars over the stones. I'm thinking then, we may be able to click somehwhere and pull up our serial #'s from the dollars without physically having them in our hands. Just my thoughts...
I'm taking the 75.00 in PC dollars so hope I get them quickly

The gal I spoke to at HO today said we should get the emails by Friday.

Related to Stoneware Incentive E-Mails Will Be Sent Out On...

What is the "Stoneware Incentive E-Mails" program?

The "Stoneware Incentive E-Mails" program is a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants that offers the opportunity to earn free stoneware products based on sales and recruiting goals.

When will the "Stoneware Incentive E-Mails" be sent out?

The "Stoneware Incentive E-Mails" will be sent out on the 15th of every month, starting in January.

How do I qualify for the "Stoneware Incentive E-Mails" program?

To qualify for the "Stoneware Incentive E-Mails" program, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and meet the minimum sales and recruiting goals for the month.

What stoneware products can I earn through the "Stoneware Incentive E-Mails" program?

The stoneware products available through the "Stoneware Incentive E-Mails" program may vary each month, but typically include popular items such as the Deep Covered Baker, Rectangular Baker, and Round Stone.

Can I combine my "Stoneware Incentive E-Mails" rewards with other Pampered Chef promotions?

Yes, you can combine your "Stoneware Incentive E-Mails" rewards with other Pampered Chef promotions, as long as the promotions do not have conflicting dates or requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
SeeMe4PC
  • Sheila