• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stay Warm with Our Cold Weather Check-In: -10°F and Counting!

er, have in Minnesota!Janet, did you get any snow up there yesterday?Yes, we had snow but it was light all evening...maybe an inch?
raebates said:
I could be wrong, but I believe it's call stupidity. :rolleyes:

LOL!
smiley_laughing.gif

We are closed again tomorrow... it was a bad day, and I'm ready for the weekend. This morning while my BF was taking his DS to the babysitters, they hit a patch of black ice. It spun the truck around 4 times crunching all 4 corners of the truck on the concrete median on an overpass. The truck restarted and he got to the sitters, as he was leaving and heading down a super steap hill, the truck died and would not start again. He walked about 1/4 of a mile up the hill to the sitters where he hung out all morning waiting for a tow to come get the truck. Our other truck is in the shop right now because it wouldnt start earlier this week. Just got word of the total bill being around 1K. We are down to one car now, and we both need it for work... I'm a little frustrated right now. I think I need a hot shower and some relaxation time. PLUS I don't think I'll be able to go to my cluster meeting saturday morning unless we are able to get the truck out of the shop tomorrow. That is unless my upline comes and picks me up. I live a mile off the interstate and she acts like it is a bother to pick me up. For my first meeting (sat will be my 2nd) she made me drive 10 miles to meet her so she didn't have to drive the extra mile. My director lives in the boonies and I'm not sure how to get there myself yet. OY!

OK... thanks for listening to me vent! I feel better! Off to fix dinner now!

Schools closed here again too...you know it's cold then!!!!

School is closed in several area districts, I didn't go out to the outer limits as scheduled (last meeting out there before my beat change) and my car repair is called off until next week because my poor mechanic doesn't have a well-heated garage. That's great for him but scary for me ... and I am just praying that the frame literally holds together for the next week.

The southern southwestern corner of Michigan is checking in with a balmy -9 that feels like -28. Ugh. I've been entertained for much of the afternoon and evening by cars being unable to make it up a hill in front of our house. Not much can be done. . .the melty stuff won't work at these temperatures.

Well, at least those people in Michigan are keeping active during the cold weather.
SnorkelinginMichigan.jpg

Brrrr! That's just crazy! I bet he experienced a whole new level of shrinkage.....

pamperedlinda said:
Brrrr! That's just crazy! I bet he experienced a whole new level of shrinkage.....

Snort :)! Good thing I finished my (first cup of) coffee, LOL!

I'm just thinking frostbite... Ouch!

I must admit that I thought of shrinkage, too. I wonder how much alcohol it takes to get a man to do that.

raebates said:
I must admit that I thought of shrinkage, too. I wonder how much alcohol it takes to get a man to do that.

In upper MI, not much...they make their own you know!

Sunny, clear sky, but still freezing cold. (I didn't read any of this thread. Just thought I'd get in a little whining before I go out in it.)

That man will get frostbite in places that will be very difficult to explain... They closed schools here. Lots of black ice and a little dusting of snow. It's in the upper 20s. They err on the side of caution so as not to let any children get hurt. Some people send their kids out in "whatever they want to wear"... Kinda makes me wonder who is running the household...the parents or the children...

<h2>1. How can I stay warm with Pampered Chef products during cold weather?</h2><p>Our Cold Weather Check-In event features a variety of products designed to keep you warm, such as our insulated food jar, microwaveable cozy, and cozy scarf. These products are perfect for keeping your food and drinks hot, as well as keeping you cozy and warm.</p><h2>2. What is the temperature range for the insulated food jar?</h2><p>The insulated food jar can keep food hot for up to 7 hours and cold for up to 9 hours. It is perfect for taking hot soups, stews, or oatmeal on the go during cold weather.</p><h2>3. Can the microwaveable cozy be used with any type of bowl or container?</h2><p>Yes, our microwaveable cozy is designed to fit most standard size bowls and containers. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.</p><h2>4. How can the cozy scarf keep me warm?</h2><p>The cozy scarf is made of soft, plush fabric and has a pocket to hold our hand warmer packet. Simply insert the hand warmer packet into the pocket and wrap the scarf around your neck to keep you warm and cozy.</p><h2>5. Are there any special deals or promotions for the Cold Weather Check-In event?</h2><p>Yes, during our Cold Weather Check-In event, we are offering a special bundle deal that includes the insulated food jar, microwaveable cozy, and cozy scarf at a discounted price. Don't miss out on this great deal to stay warm during the cold weather!</p>

Related to Stay Warm with Our Cold Weather Check-In: -10°F and Counting!

1. How can I stay warm with Pampered Chef products during cold weather?

Our Cold Weather Check-In event features a variety of products designed to keep you warm, such as our insulated food jar, microwaveable cozy, and cozy scarf. These products are perfect for keeping your food and drinks hot, as well as keeping you cozy and warm.

2. What is the temperature range for the insulated food jar?

The insulated food jar can keep food hot for up to 7 hours and cold for up to 9 hours. It is perfect for taking hot soups, stews, or oatmeal on the go during cold weather.

3. Can the microwaveable cozy be used with any type of bowl or container?

Yes, our microwaveable cozy is designed to fit most standard size bowls and containers. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. How can the cozy scarf keep me warm?

The cozy scarf is made of soft, plush fabric and has a pocket to hold our hand warmer packet. Simply insert the hand warmer packet into the pocket and wrap the scarf around your neck to keep you warm and cozy.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for the Cold Weather Check-In event?

Yes, during our Cold Weather Check-In event, we are offering a special bundle deal that includes the insulated food jar, microwaveable cozy, and cozy scarf at a discounted price. Don't miss out on this great deal to stay warm during the cold weather!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pkd09
  • jdavis
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jdavis
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies