• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Current Cold Weather Check-In: -1°F in Rhinelander, WI (February 2008)

In summary, Rhinelander, WI is experiencing a cold snap, Boston is experiencing a heat wave, and Atlanta is in a transitional period with cold weather and possible snow.
Wow Janet, that's COLD! I think it's in the 30's here today.

This morning it is 20 and it feels like 8 brrrrr!

Well, here is our temperature this morning at 9:

DSC00039-1.jpg

I had to work last night until almost midnight doing server upgrades so we are admittedly attending Bedside Baptist this a.m. I have such a headache this a.m. from the weather and the way my van was running on the way home last night, not willing to take 2 little kids out to drive 15-20 miles each way in case it dies.

pamperedlinda said:

Exactly and I DON'T live in Canada!

I hope you guys up north there are staying warm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that is crazy:eek:

20.7 degrees at my house right now.

We're having a heat wave....it's up to 9 degrees this morning! Today I think it'll get to the low 20s. Woo hooo!

This morning here -22c or for you folks down south -7.9F. It's a little chilly.

rennea said:
This morning here -22c or for you folks down south -7.9F. It's a little chilly.

Wow, that is almost warmer than us!!!! How did that happen????

I think we're going to start to warm up though - thank goodness!!!!!

They said on the news this morning that it was colder in parts of Georgia and Florida than it was is Alaska!! I know I'll be glad to get rid of this freezing cold.

I am in NW Ohio (Toledo area) and right now it is sunny and 20 degrees .... wow a heat wave. We have been in the single digits the past few days. The news this morning said we should get 1-2 inches of snow tomorrow and return back to single digits during the week .... BURRRRRRRR. This cold weather is really affecting my shows. My first 2 of the year cancelled. Well, one rescheduled for February (kids with strep) and the other is changing to a catalog show (2 RSVP's). I only have 2 shows scheduled for the end of the month so my year is not off to a good start. People around here just don't want to move.

<h2>1. How cold is it currently in Rhinelander, WI?</h2><p>As of February 2008, it is -1°F in Rhinelander, WI. This is the coldest temperature for 2008 so far.</p><h2>2. Is this the coldest temperature for the entire winter in Rhinelander?</h2><p>No, this is not the coldest temperature for the entire winter in Rhinelander. It is only the coldest temperature for the year 2008 so far.</p><h2>3. What is the temperature in Celsius?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef employee, I am not able to provide the temperature in Celsius. However, -1°F is equivalent to -17.22°C.</p><h2>4. Are our Canadian friends experiencing colder temperatures?</h2><p>I'm sure our Canadian friends are experiencing even colder temperatures than -1°F. Stay warm, our Canadian friends!</p><h2>5. How does this cold temperature affect Pampered Chef operations in Rhinelander?</h2><p>As a company that values the well-being of our employees and customers, we take necessary precautions during extreme weather conditions. This may include adjusting working hours or allowing employees to work from home to ensure their safety.</p>

1. How cold is it currently in Rhinelander, WI?

As of February 2008, it is -1°F in Rhinelander, WI. This is the coldest temperature for 2008 so far.

2. Is this the coldest temperature for the entire winter in Rhinelander?

No, this is not the coldest temperature for the entire winter in Rhinelander. It is only the coldest temperature for the year 2008 so far.

3. What is the temperature in Celsius?

As a Pampered Chef employee, I am not able to provide the temperature in Celsius. However, -1°F is equivalent to -17.22°C.

4. Are our Canadian friends experiencing colder temperatures?

I'm sure our Canadian friends are experiencing even colder temperatures than -1°F. Stay warm, our Canadian friends!

5. How does this cold temperature affect Pampered Chef operations in Rhinelander?

As a company that values the well-being of our employees and customers, we take necessary precautions during extreme weather conditions. This may include adjusting working hours or allowing employees to work from home to ensure their safety.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PCMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann