• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring/Summer Catalog Show Shipping Cost Clarification - $4 per Guest

In summary, shipping costs for shows vary based on the total amount of your order and shipping address, with standard rates starting at $4.50. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products and free shipping for your order. There are no additional fees for shipping, but some products may have a surcharge for size or weight. You can track your package using the tracking number provided once your order has been shipped, and expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee.
Hi,

I'm doing a catalog show and this is my first show for the Spring/Summer season. Can someone clarify for me what the guests get charged for shipping? Is it still $4? I thought I had heard that the shipping has changed somehow this season.

Thanks,
Katie

It's still $4 for shows. The direct shipping costs are what changed.

Thank you!

And they changed the outside order forms so that the $4.00 isn't automatically entered to give space to write in the direct shipping.

Unless you are APO, Hawaii, or Alaska, the shipping charge is $4.

What are the shipping costs for shows?

The shipping costs for shows vary depending on the total amount of your order and the shipping address. Our standard shipping rates start at $4.50 for orders under $75 and increase based on the total amount of your order.

Do I have to pay for shipping if I host a show?

No, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show. This includes free shipping for your order.

Are there any additional fees for shipping?

There are no additional fees for shipping, but some products may have an additional surcharge due to their size or weight. This will be clearly stated on the product page.

Can I track my package during shipping?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this number to track your package on our website or the carrier's website.

Do you offer expedited shipping options?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. You can choose from 2-day or overnight shipping at checkout for faster delivery of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
akggirl