• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring/Summer 2012 Supply Order Form

In summary, a new Spring/Summer 2012 Supply Order Form is available by going to CC and clicking on the Fall/Winter Supply Order Form link and changing the "fw" at the end of the link to "ss". The form is available for download and the items can also be viewed in the catalog or on PC.com. The form is only valid for February and there may be changes for March. The "All purpose Spreader" is not pictured on the form, but can be found in the catalog or on PC.com. It is described as a short, fat, serrated butter knife.
winnee
I was just able to pull up the new Spring/Summer 2012 Supply Order Form!! All you have to do is go to CC and click on the Fall/Winter Supply Order Form link and when it pulls up, back over the fw letters at the end of the link and change them to ss and boom.........there it is!!

Would somebody be able to attach a downloadable copy? I can't access it on the US site, and can't see it on Canada's yet. I think they're pretty close to the same (though differently priced, of course).

here you go. The date at the top only shows this good for February....so not sure what may change for March.\

Attachments

• ppwk_supply_order_ss.pdf
    257 KB · Views: 517
Last edited:
Just wondering if anyone knows where I can see a photo of the items on the supply sheet? I thought that at one time there was a place to view them, but I cannot find it. I'd like to see what it is before I order it. I know that I can look in the catalog but I cannot find what an "All purpose Spreader" is. I'm new and I'd appreciate the help! Thanks soo much!
-Ruth Ann

rshal said:
Just wondering if anyone knows where I can see a photo of the items on the supply sheet? I thought that at one time there was a place to view them, but I cannot find it. I'd like to see what it is before I order it. I know that I can look in the catalog but I cannot find what an "All purpose Spreader" is. I'm new and I'd appreciate the help! Thanks soo much!
-Ruth Ann
That wouldn't be pictured on the doc you are talking about. You'll have to check the catalog or go to PC.com to find it. It's like a short fat serrated by butter knife.

Thank you Beth! I realized that it was not a direct link to the product photo on the document above...just wondered if there was a place that actually showed them. But thank you...your description answers my questions of what they look like.
-Ruth Ann

1. What are the new products featured on the Spring/Summer 2012 Supply Order Form?

The Spring/Summer 2012 Supply Order Form features a variety of new products including the Quick Cooker, the Spiral & Slice, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Can I still order products from previous catalogs on the Spring/Summer 2012 Supply Order Form?

Yes, the Spring/Summer 2012 Supply Order Form includes products from previous catalogs as well as new products. You can also find discontinued products at a discounted price.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts on the Spring/Summer 2012 Supply Order Form?

Yes, the Spring/Summer 2012 Supply Order Form may feature special promotions or discounts on select products. Be sure to check the form for any current promotions or discounts.

4. How can I place an order using the Spring/Summer 2012 Supply Order Form?

To place an order using the Spring/Summer 2012 Supply Order Form, simply fill out the form with the desired products and quantities and submit it to your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also place an order online through the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I make changes to my order after submitting the Spring/Summer 2012 Supply Order Form?

Yes, you can make changes to your order after submitting the Spring/Summer 2012 Supply Order Form by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. However, changes may not be possible if the order has already been processed and shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winnee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies