• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Can't Use Personal Cards for Spring Launch Registration?

In summary, the Spring Launch Registration is an event hosted by Pampered Chef for their consultants to learn about new products and connect with others. Registration can be done through a consultant's website or directly contacting them. There is a fee for attending, and guests are welcome but must also pay the fee. The event includes product showcases, training, and networking opportunities, and materials will be provided for consultants to use in their business.
kdangel518
Gold Member
We can't use personal credit cards this year to pay for registration? They allowed us to last year. That's disappointing... Or am I missing something?

Not sure why it won't let you..it says you can use a personal CC.

chefheidi2003 said:
Not sure why it won't let you..it says you can use a personal CC.

Hmmm, thanks Heidi. I will have to call HO and find out what's up. Thank you!:)

1. What is the Spring Launch Registration?

The Spring Launch Registration is an event hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce our new products and spring catalog to our consultants. It is an opportunity for our consultants to learn about the new products, get training, and connect with other consultants.

2. How do I register for the Spring Launch?

You can register for the Spring Launch through your consultant's website or by contacting your consultant directly. Your consultant will provide you with a link and instructions for registration.

3. Is there a fee for attending the Spring Launch?

Yes, there is a registration fee for attending the Spring Launch. The fee covers the cost of the event and materials provided to you during the event.

4. Can I bring a guest to the Spring Launch?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the Spring Launch. However, please note that your guest will also need to pay the registration fee in order to attend the event.

5. What should I expect at the Spring Launch?

At the Spring Launch, you can expect to see and learn about the new products for the spring season. There will also be training sessions, product demonstrations, and networking opportunities with other consultants. You will also receive a copy of the new spring catalog and other materials to help you with your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • thehaleykitchen