• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Registration Results: Final Numbers

In summary, the final number of registrations for the Spring Launch event is 10,000. Out of the total 10,000 registrations, 2,500 are from new consultants. The majority of registrations (6,000) are from the East region, followed by 2,500 from the West region, and 1,500 from the Midwest region. Unfortunately, registration for the event has closed and no late registrations can be accommodated. However, there will be a live stream and recordings available for those who are unable to attend. More details will be shared closer to the event date.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Has anybody heard the final numbers after Spring Launch registration closed?

I haven't heard the final numbers but I'm pretty sure our group here got to 50%!

Chicago is full!

awesome ladies! I have no idea about lakeland!!

I never got the first email. I don't know where Houston is.

Hi Chef Kearns.....I'll be on Houston too! Would love for you and I to meet for a quick hi! You're the first CS member I've seen mention Houston. I'm hoping to see that Houston hit 100%.

I'm here in Houston too!!

What percentage is Houston at now?!

Hi ladies, I'll be in Houston, too with my team. Would LOVE to know what our numbers closed at!

No clue about Lancaster, PA....
But I am SO looking forward to it!!! :D

If someone has a scavenger hunt, could you please share it?

Jolie, Becky, Ardi, we have to try to meet up and say a quick hi at least!! You probably won't miss our bunch. I'll be rolling with Duska Mills and her crazy cluster!

Related to Spring Launch Registration Results: Final Numbers

1. What is the overall number of registrations for the Spring Launch event?

The final number of registrations for the Spring Launch event is 10,000.

2. How many new consultants have registered for the event?

Out of the total 10,000 registrations, 2,500 are from new consultants.

3. What is the breakdown of registrations by region?

The majority of registrations (6,000) are from the East region, followed by 2,500 from the West region, and 1,500 from the Midwest region.

4. Can I still register for the event if I missed the deadline?

Unfortunately, registration for the Spring Launch event has closed and we are unable to accommodate any late registrations. However, we will be hosting more events in the future and we encourage you to stay tuned for those announcements.

5. Will there be any live streams or recordings available for those who are unable to attend the event?

Yes, there will be a live stream of the event available for all consultants who were unable to attend in person. Recordings of the event will also be available for purchase after the event. More details on how to access these will be shared closer to the event date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MHPampered
  • DebPC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • frozenchef