• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Location Information on Cc ??

In summary, the Spring Launch for Pampered Chef changes location every year, and this year it will be held in Nashville, Tennessee. The event will take place from April 17-20, 2020, and you can register for it on the Pampered Chef website by logging into your Consultant account and clicking on the registration link. There is a cost to attend the Spring Launch, which covers accommodations, meals, and all training sessions and workshops. Unfortunately, guests are not allowed to attend as the event is exclusively for Pampered Chef Consultants.
Bren706
Gold Member
I am attending the meeting in Raleigh and I know it is at the convention center, but that is all I know. Is there a place on CC that lists the location address and other information?? I can't seem to find it. :confused::confused:

Oh, and esavvymom, could you repost that link about the parking, etc?? I can't find that neither. Thanks.

Yeah, I was looking for the info for the launch in Hartford.

In the Spring Launch page under Consultant and Leadership Training, scroll down to the box that says:

February 6 Cities and click on details. It has all the event info there.

Thanks, Beth. I was on the Spring Launch page before, and for some reason I was blind to that Details button. It never occured to me that it was a link to click on. Duh :)

If you didn't find the link on CC...here is the link to the Downtown Map for the Convention Center from their site:
http://www.raleighconvention.com/raleigh-downtown-city-map.phpRaleigh Convention Center
500 South Salisbury Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
Welcome to the Raleigh Convention Center
336-292-9161If you need a Hotel map- the Details button on the Spring Launch training page on CC has a link to a Hotel map pdf.

What is the Spring Launch location for Pampered Chef?

The Spring Launch location for Pampered Chef changes every year. This year's Spring Launch will be held in Nashville, Tennessee.

When will the Spring Launch take place?

The Spring Launch will take place from April 17-20, 2020.

How can I register for the Spring Launch?

You can register for the Spring Launch on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your Consultant account and click on the Spring Launch registration link.

Is there a cost to attend the Spring Launch?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend the Spring Launch. The fee covers your stay at the event location, meals, and all training sessions and workshops.

Can I bring a guest to the Spring Launch?

Unfortunately, due to limited space and resources, guests are not allowed to attend the Spring Launch. This event is exclusively for Pampered Chef Consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • melaniehay22