• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Flyer Redesigned: Share Your Thoughts!

In summary, the redesigned Spring Flyer is a seasonal marketing tool that showcases new and popular products, offers recipes and tips, and includes a section for customer reviews and feedback. It will be available from April 1st until the end of the season. While it features a fresh new design and interactive recipe cards, customers can still order from the previous flyer until supplies last. Feedback can be provided through a form in the flyer or by contacting customer service.
schel
Hey fellow Cheffers!
I redid a flyer everyone is welcome to use for Spring.
Let me know what you think!
Michelle

Attachments

• PC flyer.doc #2.doc
    217 KB · Views: 471
Thanks for sharing!!:)

Looks wonderful!! I love all the colors, thanks for doing that and for sharing it!!

That's beautiful - thanks for sharing!

Great Job! I love the colors as well! Thanks for sharing!!:D

I just might use it! I love how we Cheffers share!

Good job!

Thank you!!!!!

1. What is the purpose of the redesigned Spring Flyer?

The redesigned Spring Flyer is meant to showcase our latest and most popular products for the season, along with new recipes and tips for using them.

2. When will the redesigned Spring Flyer be available?

The redesigned Spring Flyer will be available starting April 1st through the end of the spring season.

3. What are some of the new features of the redesigned Spring Flyer?

The redesigned Spring Flyer includes a fresh new design, interactive recipe cards, and a section for customer reviews and feedback.

4. Can I still order from the previous Spring Flyer?

Yes, while the redesigned Spring Flyer will have new products and recipes, you can still order from the previous Spring Flyer until supplies last.

5. How can I provide my feedback on the redesigned Spring Flyer?

You can share your thoughts and suggestions by filling out the feedback form included in the flyer or by contacting our customer service team directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • CarlaSanders
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies