• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Spring Makeover for Your Flyer? Let Us Help!

In summary, anyone with the necessary permissions and access can update the flyer using our online editing tools or by contacting customer service. No special software is required, and the tools are compatible with most mobile devices. The time it takes to update the flyer varies depending on the changes being made. There is no additional cost for updating the flyer, but there may be a cost for reprinting if changes are made to a printed version.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Can anyone (much more talented than me!) udpate this flyer to show the new kit and make it more spring-y?

(I previously posted under another thread, but doesn't seem to have gotten visibility:( )

Thanks!!!

Attachments

• Host Benefits.pdf
    85.4 KB · Views: 428
I was able to add the new picture of the starter kit. I want' sure how to make if more "spring-y" :) but if you have any suggestions I'll work on it.
Hope this helps!

Attachments

• Host Benefits.pdf
    545.6 KB · Views: 560
Thanks!!! I may try recreating this in word so everyone can have it to update as things change. Will post it when/if I get it done!

kris

I just pulled this up and it doesn't have the new kit picture on it? Am I missing something?:confused:

I also noticed that the benefits chart has $100 as the lowest show amount and it should be $150. Just FYI.

Related to Need a Spring Makeover for Your Flyer? Let Us Help!

1. Can anyone update this flyer?

Yes, anyone can update this flyer as long as they have the necessary permissions and access to the editing tools. If you are unable to update the flyer yourself, you can reach out to a team leader or contact our customer service for assistance.

2. Do I need any special software to update the flyer?

No, you do not need any special software to update the flyer. Our online editing tools are user-friendly and accessible through any web browser.

3. Can I update the flyer on my phone or tablet?

Yes, our online flyer editing tools are compatible with most mobile devices. However, for the best experience, we recommend using a desktop or laptop computer.

4. How long does it take to update the flyer?

The time it takes to update the flyer varies depending on the changes being made and the complexity of the design. Simple updates such as changing text or images can be done quickly, while more significant changes may take longer.

5. Is there a cost for updating the flyer?

No, there is no additional cost for updating the flyer. However, if you are making changes to an already printed flyer, there may be a cost for reprinting. Please contact our customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • DeniseC