• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who are the red-headed Scrapers on the cover of the new Spring 2011 catalog?

or any other product comes out, I'm pretty much ready for it. I'm not that excited about the prospect of another product coming out.
I am guessing it is an electric skillet. Those were really big in the 70's, in fact my mom still uses hers. It would change the way we do cooking shows.

Okay I spoke too soon. Check out what I found at WS....Smoking Gun video. http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/smoking-gun/?pkey=ccooks-tools-new

You can infuse foods and beverages with chips or teas in zip top bags, pots, shakers, or right over the dish. If this isn't it I will be making a stop at WS for one. Retails for $99.99 and a set of 4 smoking chips run $24.99

Don't see how that would rival the DCB though??

KayPT said:
I am guessing it is an electric skillet. Those were really big in the 70's, in fact my mom still uses hers. It would change the way we do cooking shows.

Eh, I don't see how it's really anything different from our roasting pan (other than it's electric). I think it's going to be a completely new product (obviously..lol) that is not like anything we have right now.

What about canning/preserving products, themes, recipes..etc.

Just a random thought...

A paninni maker is my wild guess.

When I think of something that would rival the dcb and that would be a big ticket item, a dutch oven comes to mind. Something that can go in the microwave or the oven and can be used on the stovetop for browning. Other than that, possibly a portable induction cooker...

magentablue said:
A paninni maker is my wild guess.

It's called the grill pan and press. Featured show recipe a few years ago was paninis. They were really good. You can probably find them in the CC recipe search. I kept forgetting to mention it when people were talking about Chicken Your Way. It's another use for the grill pan.

We have many ways to cut cheese. We have many ways to shred cheese. We have many options for baking a cake... etc. Just because we have one way to make a pannini doesn't mean we can't have another! And they were asking about corded items... so, I don't find it hard to imagine one. When you look at Williams Sonoma, Macys, and Sur la Table, the pannini maker is a hot item this year. I (personally) am not ready to rule it out (although, it wouldn't excite me much!)

Liquid Sky said:
This is what I am thinking. That's the only thing I can think of that will
"rival the dcb" and be a "big ticket item". I can't think of anything else that can cook an entire meal quickly and easily, with lots of versatility like the dcb.

Also, on a call yesterday, Jan Gilbert was quoted as saying, "it is a high-ticket item. It is NOT a serving or decorative piece. It is a real workhorse useful tool and that it has the potential to significantly impact our shows and business….Think something you wouldn’t want to be without like a food chopper, a deep covered baker…think something that future shows and recipes will be designed around."

You guys are really thinking BIG. Just remember we only had to submitt 2 shows, ($300 min.) I don't think it will be big ticket like preasure cooker, or electric.
Wandering if it might be something that would replace the mandolin, grater and chopper. Kinda like food processer but not electric. If it replaces the mandolin, the cost on that alone is what $60.
I can't even imagine after reading all the post on this topic what it will be. But again, I think we are way off so far.
Guess well see...

barbara_anne said:
When I think of something that would rival the dcb and that would be a big ticket item, a dutch oven comes to mind. Something that can go in the microwave or the oven and can be used on the stovetop for browning. Other than that, possibly a portable induction cooker...

WOW Barbara, had not even thought of that and missed your post before I posted earlier. That would be great!!!!! You could truly do a show anywhere, especially if it was dual powered or powered by propane.:thumbup:

Now I'm even more determined to get that 2nd show in.....

jzramom said:
Okay I spoke too soon. Check out what I found at WS....Smoking Gun video. http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/smoking-gun/?pkey=ccooks-tools-new

You can infuse foods and beverages with chips or teas in zip top bags, pots, shakers, or right over the dish. If this isn't it I will be making a stop at WS for one. Retails for $99.99 and a set of 4 smoking chips run $24.99

I could NEVER see myself using that at anyone's house. You have to light the wood chips. Too many chances for bad things to happen.

barbara_anne said:

I was thinking stoneware of some kind that could also go on the stove top. Though that is probably not technically possible.

But, yes, I think something that could go stovetop to microwave or oven. A dutch oven would not excite me at all.

How quick can you really cook a meal in a dutch oven (stovetop or oven) (I ask since I really don't know). We already have a great cooking tool for the microwave. So, if meals take awhile in a dutch oven, I couldn't see using it at a show.

kam said:
I could NEVER see myself using that at anyone's house. You have to light the wood chips. Too many chances for bad things to happen.

I would never want to use this in any home!!

ChefBeckyD said:
I think she means without handles and pour spouts. Storage Containers.

And I'd really love it if they had locking lids - like Glass-lock containers. :)

that is EXACTLY what I mean. I want storage containers. I have the batter bowls, but I use them and can't sacrifice them for food storage, especially if something will be going into the freezer.

I KNOW I KNOW! A fuzzy heated massage apron! That would TRULY change the way I cook!

Just because it's only for submitting two show doesn't mean it's not a higher priced item. We will never know what HO's offers until we get it!

BethCooks4U said:
Here's my guess - it would be AWESOME!

Innovative cooking Future technology

This looks very cool.

I'm going against the norm and have to say, I love electric appliances and would be thrilled to have some in our line. None of the other DS companies have them, would set us apart from them.

I'd love to have an electric knife sharpener that we could use on all our knives!!!

Ooh that's a great idea! But I doubt that's what is going to change our cooking shows.I just keep thinking it has to be something to COOK (in some form). The ways to cook are:Baking
Roasting
Grilling
Stove top
Steaming
MicrowavingI think it is something that has to be used for one (or more) of those methods. It may have a cord (based on the survey). This will be a long four months of anticipation!

I am hoping for a smaller version of the Deep Covered Baker. I have a lot of friends who are single or just couples and they keep asking if PC came up with a smaller one.

I would personally like to see the Ultimate Mandoline changed to a ROUND or SQUARE food holder and add other blades.

magentablue said:
I think it is something that has to be used for one (or more) of those methods. It may have a cord (based on the survey). This will be a long four months of anticipation!

Two months, right???

this is something small, but the current catalog no longer has a bottle opener - like for opening a corona or root beer - besides the bbq turner, which is kind of a hard sell just for that one function. there used to be one on the smooth edge can opener and i was surprised when the redesigned one didn't have it!

my3angels said:
Two months, right???

At the most, 61 days! It will be announced at the Spring Launch events, and the last one is in 61 days. Well, it could be 63 if HO waits until Monday to post on CC, but I'm sure we'll be sharing by then on here!

magentablue said:
It may have a cord (based on the survey).

Was I the ONLY one who, when responding to the survey, was adamantly against anything with a cord? I figured most people felt this way. If that was the case, it shouldn't be anything with a cord.

chefjeanine said:
Was I the ONLY one who, when responding to the survey, was adamantly against anything with a cord? I figured most people felt this way. If that was the case, it shouldn't be anything with a cord.

i was against it also.

chefjeanine said:

NO to cords here. I cannot even imagine the returns headaches for those!:yuck:

ix-nay on the cord-ay

I also did not vote for the electrical items.

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL! Probably a lot of head-slapping will be going on!

Think how hard it's going to be for the Feb 5th Spring Launchers to keep quiet for the next week after!

My AD heard a rumor that this is so top secret that the early Spring Launchers won't even see it. It won't be released until the last Spring Launches, on the 12th.

I hope and hope and hope this isn't true!! We were going to go to Baltimore on the 12th, but decided to change it to Columbus on the 5th since that's where most of our group is going!

mountainmama74 said:
My AD heard a rumor that this is so top secret that the early Spring Launchers won't even see it. It won't be released until the last Spring Launches, on the 12th.

I hope and hope and hope this isn't true!! We were going to go to Baltimore on the 12th, but decided to change it to Columbus on the 5th since that's where most of our group is going!

Eh, I don't think they would keep it from the first couple launches. That would be a bit drastic and kind of unfair.

mountainmama74 said:

That wouldn't be very fair. We've done very well in past years keeping secrets from Conference, I don't see why we couldn't do the same with Spring Launch.

Agreed! I hope it's not true!

According to email sent out by HO today, it is a $49 value....

with a $49 price tag.. I think that rules out a pressure cooker, or any cookware for that matter.. or anything with a cord.

I am beginning to think it's a mini dcb.

ChefCKHall said:
According to email sent out by HO today, it is a $49 value....

I didn't get the e-mail :(

flemings99 said:
I didn't get the e-mail :(

It was sent to consultants who already had one show in, to encourage them to submit a second one.

I think.

Well if it's only $49 then it's not that Cooka thing....I can't imagine trying to sell that thing--how many times would I have to use the word "wastage" in my talk? is that even a real word, LOL?

NooraK said:
It was sent to consultants who already had one show in, to encourage them to submit a second one.

I think.

Thanks Noora. That explains it, already have my 2. The suspense is killing me...

Hmmmmm, $49? Then I'm going with a smaller/different DCB. Maybe round instead of oval shaped?

I'm thinking it is an immersion blender.

It was probably only sent to the ones like me that have only submitted 1 show this month. :)

Last night at our team Christmas party we talked about the new product possibilities and all the rumors going on. Today my director e-mailed me this:I'm thinking the "flip" description of the upcoming new products in this weeks Weekly Bites means a literally description. I'm thinking an omelet flipper....."You'll flip when you earn the product featured on the Spring/Summer 2011 catalog cover! Hold and submit two December Shows by tomorrow to earn your Sell-A-Thon reward!"I think she may be onto something! :) Now it may not be an omelet flipper, but now I'm trying to think what other types of things can flipping pertain to.

Ohhhhhh that seems like it could be!!!

I don't know. I use "flip" all the time when I'm describing someone's excitement.

ShelbyMichalek said:
I don't know. I use "flip" all the time when I'm describing someone's excitement.

I do too, but PC does do that a lot! They like to play on words!!

<H2>1. Who are the red-headed Scrapers on the cover of the new Spring 2011 catalog?</H2><p>The red-headed Scrapers on the cover of the new Spring 2011 catalog are the Scraper Trio, a group of sisters who are Pampered Chef consultants and social media influencers. Their names are Becky, Lisa, and Sarah.</p><H2>2. Are the red-headed Scrapers models or real Pampered Chef consultants?</H2><p>The red-headed Scrapers are real Pampered Chef consultants and part of the Scraper Trio. They are also known as the "Sisters in the Kitchen" and have been featured in previous Pampered Chef catalogs and videos.</p><H2>3. What is the significance of the red hair on the cover of the catalog?</H2><p>The red hair of the Scrapers represents the bold and vibrant energy of the Pampered Chef brand. It also symbolizes the warmth and passion for cooking and sharing food with loved ones.</p><H2>4. Can I connect with the red-headed Scrapers on social media?</H2><p>Yes, you can connect with the red-headed Scrapers on social media. They have a strong presence on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, where they share delicious recipes and cooking tips.</p><H2>5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant like the red-headed Scrapers?</H2><p>If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant like the red-headed Scrapers, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to learn more about the opportunity and how to sign up.</p>

1. Who are the red-headed Scrapers on the cover of the new Spring 2011 catalog?

The red-headed Scrapers on the cover of the new Spring 2011 catalog are the Scraper Trio, a group of sisters who are Pampered Chef consultants and social media influencers. Their names are Becky, Lisa, and Sarah.

2. Are the red-headed Scrapers models or real Pampered Chef consultants?

The red-headed Scrapers are real Pampered Chef consultants and part of the Scraper Trio. They are also known as the "Sisters in the Kitchen" and have been featured in previous Pampered Chef catalogs and videos.

3. What is the significance of the red hair on the cover of the catalog?

The red hair of the Scrapers represents the bold and vibrant energy of the Pampered Chef brand. It also symbolizes the warmth and passion for cooking and sharing food with loved ones.

4. Can I connect with the red-headed Scrapers on social media?

Yes, you can connect with the red-headed Scrapers on social media. They have a strong presence on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, where they share delicious recipes and cooking tips.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant like the red-headed Scrapers?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant like the red-headed Scrapers, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to learn more about the opportunity and how to sign up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Staci
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
schel