• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spoiler Thread- Don't Open if You Don't Wanna Know!

In summary, the Trifle bowl is a bowl that looks like the pic I attached. It is for making trifles or layered desserts in this large beautiful glass bowl. Layers of jello and whipped cream. Or layers of chocolate pudding, chocolate cake, whipped cream, etc...
G'Nite, Jennie...

I think I'm heading to bed, too.... have to get up and get the kids off to school, work at my "1st" job... then to my "2nd" job... then back to my "1st job" and I've got to make some calls to my host for this weekend and make sure she's getting her RSVPs (and maybe I'll be able to let the guests there in on some news, like to-be-discontinued products!)

I wish they would make some of the products in the lilac color! I LOVE that color!!!!!!!! Well, it'll be a fun color to share, either way :)

OK..... G'Nite.... really..... I have to sleep.... bring me more pics tomorrow ;)

Sorry that your head hurts....
jrstephens said:
OH POOH!! And I did not get that incentive!!! Oh well I can buy it at half price! Or maybe it will be in Level One.

I wonder what it is, if it is NOT added to the product line.

I am getting a headache (worse than I alreay had) tying to figure this out! I went to the doctor thia after thought I was having a magraine and I found out I have a sinus infection and fluid on my ears taht was giving my high blood pressure too!

My sinus headaches/infections turn into migraines, so I can definately feel for you :(

Liz

jrstephens said:
My husband is going to want those steak knives! I told him and he is already excited about them - permission to spend money I see in my future, HAA!! (not that I ever really ask, just make him thinkg i am!:eek:

Funny thing that whole "asking him for the money" idea. LOL. I am like, "You are going to LOVE what Pampered Chef came out with! STEAK KNIVES!" He was like, "Awesome! I want them!!!" Funny!

How do u?
PCJen said:
I told her to call me. LOL But she never does so I just have to come here. I like to have more of a heads up to start planning shows.

Plan for future shows, as if we talk about new prods we would have a hard time filling calendar until then, unless you like many already have full calendars?

liz

any pics yet??
gilliandanielle said:
You can upload them to www.photobucket.com and resize there...I am also willing to resize if I get to see them RIGHT NOW!!! :D

I"m dying to see too.

thx

liz

Thanks So Much, Everyone!!!
PamperedChefDebi said:
I think I got it!

THANKS, I finally got to see pics!!

I went to bed early tonite, stayed home sick, then woke up usually only need 6 hrs sleep or so, still feelin' nauseated though :( No I'm not having a baby!!

liz

Oh thanks Debi for the pic! I love the new Scoop! :D

Cindycooks said:
That is what I am wondering. Is it still gonna fit the totes? It will hold more weight now but is it going to actually be bigger or just sturdier?
I think the spanish CN indicated that the show-to-go is being redesigned. I think it's part of the recruiting incentive.

:D You ladies are awesome. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I love the new dots bowl, it's so cute.

gilliandanielle said:
I was going to start a separate thread for day 2 just so people don' have to dig through god knows how many pages just to get a few posts of info...

Ann said the discontinued products and incentive trip are probably tomorrow

Great idea Gillian!!:) My eyes are bugging out!:eek:

Thanks Debi for sharing the pictures with us!! I have to get to WORK! :mad:

I have that pink HWC measuring cup already! I won it a couple years ago in a cluster incentive...dont ask me how my upline director had it, but she did. Is that a product that is being reintroduced? Anyway, I love it - use it more that the 2 cup one and last May I took it to some shows even tho it was not available and I always had someone interested in it. I am so glad it will be available now!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dots! The towels are so cute and I didnt think I'd want a round bowl - but I love it!

Cindycooks said:
I have that pink HWC measuring cup already! I won it a couple years ago in a cluster incentive...dont ask me how my upline director had it, but she did. Is that a product that is being reintroduced? Anyway, I love it - use it more that the 2 cup one and last May I took it to some shows even tho it was not available and I always had someone interested in it. I am so glad it will be available now!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dots! The towels are so cute and I didnt think I'd want a round bowl - but I love it!
Yes, the Pink measuring cup was out before for HWC.

Not sure if this was already posted, don't want to read back through 22 pages of info but here goes anyway!

What did I earn in Sell-a-thon?
Level 1 (by selling $1250) earned:
Dots small round bowl, tool turn about, oven mitt, kitchen shears, color
coated tomato knife, easy adjustable measuring spoon, Asian seasoning mix,
vegetable peeler, Jamaican jerk rub, dots towel set, core & more, twixit
clips.

Level 2 (by selling $3000) earned:
Level one plus large round platter, color coated santoku knife, serrated
peeler, julienne peeler, scoop clip, salad chopper, mix ╢n chop, easy
adjustable measuring cup, strainer, outdoor utensil set, sweet and smoky BBQ
rub, plate art and stencil set, torte pan set, small slotted turner,
microfiber towel in lilac, easy clean kitchen brush in artichoke, handy
scraper in artichoke.

Level 3 (by selling $6000) earned:
Everything but the 12 qt stockpot! WOW!

level 3WOW I can't belive I earned all that . I am so happy level 3 is great !!!!
Doreen Zaino
[email protected] :) :)

Thanks Michelle! I was wondering what was in level 2! Thanks!!!:D :D

Is the NEW Tool Turn About design exactly like the one we have how?

Can it also come apart like the old one?

I know they said it hold 10lbs, how much more room will it take up on the counter top?

I cant wait the see the Tool Turn About! Teresa, I wondered that too - is it bigger? Will it still fit the tote bag? Or is it just stronger and sturdier so it holds more weight. I have a feeling it is bigger - that makes more sense....

I forgot about the bag, what if it doesn't fit, will they have another one that we can buy to put it in.

When I was traveling in my car for my second show, my first was at my home, a car pulled out in front of me and all of the tools in my TTA few out of it and landed all over the back of my station wagon:eek: . I had the TTA in the display crate and when I got to the hostess house (which is a goooood family friend), she washed them while I sat my stuff up.:)

So I hope it fits or for a new one.

~

I just got more detailed notes from my Director about the new products. I'm posting it in case anyone is interested.

Attachments

• Leadership-Day 1.doc
    35 KB · Views: 448
Can't wait to read it over - thanks!!

It answers the question about the TTA....sounds like it is still the same size!!!!! Just improved!

That's what I am hoping for Paige. That WE earn the Show to Go. My handle just broke on the current model and my husband is trying to fix it. I told him I did not want to spend $90 for another one. Maybe both the recruit and the recruiter get it.

Evelynt said:
That's what I am hoping for Paige. That WE earn the Show to Go. My handle just broke on the current model and my husband is trying to fix it. I told him I did not want to spend $90 for another one. Maybe both the recruit and the recruiter get it.
Oh, I HOPE so too!!! I really want one of these and have just talked myelf into buying one.....now I'll wait and try to earn it for FREE!!!! I just LOVE FREE!:)

Hey guys please put any info on the new thread Day 1. It will be easier to access than reading through all our discussion posts!

pamperedlinda said:
Oh, I HOPE so too!!! I really want one of these and have just talked myelf into buying one.....now I'll wait and try to earn it for FREE!!!! I just LOVE FREE!:)

Hey, what are you guys talking about? I have a woman who is interested in signing but I don't want her to sign unless she gets the extra incentive.;) I don't want her to miss out!:p Will someone post the recruiting incentive as soon as you find out, please?:)

This has not been announced yet, so I don't want to put it in info yet!
I was told by someone way up in the company that the kits are going up!! They will be $150 with $450 worth of products. This will be announced at leadership. I am not sure when it goes into affect though.

The Forged Steak Knife Set is $145, which makes me want to choke a bit, but the worst part is that it isn't a lifetime warrant... only a 3 year...I am really bummed about that! why can't it be like the rest of the forged cutlery??

cajunchelle said:
I was told by someone way up in the company that the kits are going up!! They will be $150 with $450 worth of products. This will be announced at leadership. I am not sure when it goes into affect though.

OOooo....I'm not sure I like that. :( I think it is a great advertisement that they are UNDER $100 to start up your business. I know a lot of people don't want huge start up costs.....I'm hoping this is just a rumor!

lizcooks4u said:
My sinus headaches/infections turn into migraines, so I can definately feel for you :(

Liz

Thanks! I am somewhat better today after getting some good medicine.

hmolah said:
OOooo....I'm not sure I like that. :( I think it is a great advertisement that they are UNDER $100 to start up your business. I know a lot of people don't want huge start up costs.....I'm hoping this is just a rumor!

I can tell you it is definately not a rumor!! It WILL be announced today or tomorrow!

Last edited:
jenniferknapp said:
The Forged Steak Knife Set is $145, which makes me want to choke a bit, but the worst part is that it isn't a lifetime warrant... only a 3 year...I am really bummed about that! why can't it be like the rest of the forged cutlery??

My husband is already wanting them! Aren't most sets of 6 though instead of 4? We are just never completely pleased are we!:D

jrstephens said:
My husband is already wanting them! Aren't most sets of 6 though instead of 4? We are just never completely pleased are we!:D

I think that a lot are 6...but I think I would want 8 eventually anyway; so maybe I will get one now...and then another in like 5 years when I can afford it :p

cajunchelle said:

Oh no! I just hung up the phone with a recruit who wants to sign but I told her to wait until I call her to let her know what the incentive is! I told her that it's $90, I'm sure she'll understand though!!!:p

letscook04 said:
Great idea Gillian!!:) My eyes are bugging out!:eek:

Mine too! I was hoping that today's annoucements would be in a new thread.

If I keep this up I will get rid of my "stripper star" before Leadearship is over!

PampMomof3 said:
Oh no! I just hung up the phone with a recruit who wants to sign but I told her to wait until I call her to let her know what the incentive is! I told her that it's $90, I'm sure she'll understand though!!!:p

Most of the products that are in our current kit (ex corer etc) are going up in price so that could be some of the increase, not sure what if anything they will add to it. I might be kinda jealous!!

PampMomof3 said:

If it ends up being an incentive she does not really care about surely the price will not go up until the new season and maybe she can just go ahead and sign before it goes up if there is a problem.

I think that this will be good for those that are on the fence...maybe they will sign NOW for $90 and not wait around for the $150! BUT...I think $150 will prevent a lot of people from signing in the future. It sounds too expensive.

That is what I was thinking, the current corer is 4.00, but the new Core and More is $10.50...

pcROX said:
I think that this will be good for those that are on the fence...maybe they will sign NOW for $90 and not wait around for the $150! BUT...I think $150 will prevent a lot of people from signing in the future. It sounds too expensive.

but, we don't know of the recruit incentive for sure, it may be huge, we knew there would be a catch to our speculations...

Really? Only 4 knives for $145 and not a lifetime guarantee? Yikes. That one is going to be a hard sell in my area. Of course I do have one lady that just ordered all of the forged knives at full price off of a show so I'll have to contact her. She'd almost have her own show with just this purchase :).

They don't have a lifetime guarantee? What?

Just took a peak at the pics and I am loving the dots! They seem so much fun... Also I am very very excited to see the herb keeper. We are getting our own home hopefuly next month and I am planning a garder complete w/ my own herbs!!! And I love the new colors

Wow, that is so much money for 4 knives w/ 3 yr. warranty!!

Okay, day 2 general session starts in 5 minutes! I can't wait to hear the new stuff! I guess general session started 45 minutes LATE:eek: yesterday so hopefully they won't do the same today with classes starting today!;)

Yeah it is a lot...hopefully that is a typo and we will hear differently......

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll