• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spoiler Thread- Don't Open if You Don't Wanna Know!

In summary, the Trifle bowl is a bowl that looks like the pic I attached. It is for making trifles or layered desserts in this large beautiful glass bowl. Layers of jello and whipped cream. Or layers of chocolate pudding, chocolate cake, whipped cream, etc...
hmmm interesting! I wouldn't want to see an entire line, but maybe a few variations to the floral cupcakes....they are great for a unisex or girl's party...but what about the poor boys? :)

jenniferknapp said:
hmmm interesting! I wouldn't want to see an entire line, but maybe a few variations to the floral cupcakes....they are great for a unisex or girl's party...but what about the poor boys? :)

When I made them for a party (adults and kids) the male half of the group inhaled them....I don't think they even noticed what pretty shapes they were....:rolleyes:

Now I do remember something about the microfiber towels being the guest special. I don't have any of those yet, so that would be good. I think it's about time they put the Simple Additions as a host/guest special though. They are so beautiful, but people are scared off by their price! I know the caddy will be there for HWC, so I guess that's a start. I have sold multiple caddies, and I love pink!

Level 4 of trip: Anyone can earn Level 4 this year. It adds extra days to either the Washington D.C. trip or the London trip.

mhrivera said:
Now I do remember something about the microfiber towels being the guest special. I don't have any of those yet, so that would be good.

I think it's about time they put the Simple Additions as a host/guest special though. They are so beautiful, but people are scared off by their price! I know the caddy will be there for HWC, so I guess that's a start. I have sold multiple caddies, and I love pink!

It was in the email from Darby, which was just speculations... and I think that I mentioned that it may be those too...until we got the leadership notes showing that they are in the line...

BLACK TOOL TURN ABOUT!! It's nice that they really do listen to us! Dots on the SA......sure hope they are cute dots. Dots, tiles, and stripes???

Lisa- there are pics a few pages back!

Ok girls...it is after 1:00 central. Where is the info!

we got the info on the trips, that may be all for today?? someone mentioned that they may get catalogs to go through and figure a discontinued list, but then again, may not have time right away?

I want Level 2! I lived in the DC area for 15 years, so I had to laugh at that! That would just be like going back home to visit! London would be good but I'd much rather have the cruise!

I hope there is a discontinued list today. I need to start making some calls.

Yesterday, didn't most of the info come in after conference when Ann called Gillian. And it does not end until about 4 central time right.

I am on central and it is 122 here.

Pictures From Leadership!!Hey...just want to remind everyone that some pictures have been posted at
www.photobucket.com
username = pamperedchef_2007
password = pc2007

I am sorry... I don't remember who posted those, but they are awesome! If any of you receive some good quality pictures from friends, consultants and directors at Leadership, YOU can add those pictures to our photobucket!! PLEASE....more pictures!! The suspense is killing me!!

pcROX said:
I just heard from my Director...
Level 2 Trip is Carribean Cruise to Private Island and Nassau Area?? She was on her cell and I wasn't getting good reception!
Level 3 is a trip for 4 to Washington DC or a trip for 2 to London!!

Recruiting
More sad news! Looks like the kit is $155, not $150. There won't be superstarter products to earn each month but new consultants earn PC Dollars for products, supplies, etc. instead. Lots of changes but not a lot of specific details yet.

That is all I know right now because she had to run off to her class!

I signed last week, haven't even received my kit yet... Do you think I will still be eligible for my super starter months?? I am very excited... I can help but get excited reading everything you all are saying (typing...) Also... All of this talk about Level 2 and Level 3... What do you have to do in order to obtain these levels... Sorry for such a rookie question!!! THANKS!!

thanks for the photobucket link!
Love it all - the strainer looks awesome! The black TTA too! And the dots! I am so excited!

jenniferknapp said:
there ya go :)

So I just realized that there wasn't any new silicone bakeware announced!! I am very surprised with that..

One thing I've noticed in the last 7 1/2 years is that a lot of times we see more bakeware/stoneware/entertaining in the fall/winter and more cookware/kitchenware/outdoor entertaining in the spring. Of course it's for obvious reasons, we bake in the fall/winter along with the major holiday entertaining, and we cook, entertain outdoors, and do more with cooking accessories in the spring/summer! So maybe, we will see more of the silicone bakeware this next fall. Just my thoughts, but it seems reasonable to me and it's the very first thing I thought of when I read your post! Also, if you'd like to see more silicone bakeware, then send them your thoughts and suggestions. I think it is so obvious that this awesome company listens to us! Gosh I love Pampered Chef!:D

ooo the first photo shows the mix' n masher or whatever it is called. It is black and in the tool turn about. you can barley see it. It looks like a 3-4in diameter star (not with 5 points. more like a center dot with "curvy arms") looks interesting!

jrstephens said:
I hope there is a discontinued list today. I need to start making some calls.

Yesterday, didn't most of the info come in after conference when Ann called Gillian. And it does not end until about 4 central time right.

I am on central and it is 122 here.
It sounded like general session was in the morning and the classes are in the afternoon today. Ann kept saying that they get the special edition CN tomorrow with the March host special, disc. list, and other little tidbits... I am pretty sure they are done with announcements for today!

Super Starter ProgramHere is the info from Ann-
The new super starter kit includes the UM and lots of new products ($155)
comes with premade hostess packets
The new super starter program has "pick your own products" with $100 in PC dollars earned instead of product packagesAll agreements submitted 1/22 and beyond qualify

Once you pay shipping and tax for these products with the PC Dollars, you don't really have $100! I think it might be harder to get the new consultants motivated to earn the bonuses compared to what they have now.

Ok, I just got off of work and what is the TRIP??

My info from Ann is on the page 2 spoiler thread!

Thanks gillian......:)

pcROX said:
Here is the info from Ann-
The new super starter kit includes the UM and lots of new products ($155)
comes with premade hostess packets
The new super starter program has "pick your own products" with $100 in PC dollars earned instead of product packagesAll agreements submitted 1/22 and beyond qualify

Once you pay shipping and tax for these products with the PC Dollars, you don't really have $100! I think it might be harder to get the new consultants motivated to earn the bonuses compared to what they have now.

Just signing a few days ago... I am glad that I will be eligible for the Super Starter Packs.... I agree that the $100 may now seem like as much after tax and shipping... Just a thought!! :)

pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS said:
Just signing a few days ago... I am glad that I will be eligible for the Super Starter Packs.... I agree that the $100 may now seem like as much after tax and shipping... Just a thought!! :)

And the product value you earned in the old SS was more than $100 with no tax and shipping to be paid until the 1099 comes in. They were around $150 or more each bonus.

This is reducing what they get and having them pay more!

OK soo I was shooting for Level 2 But LONDON! Shoot I'm going for Level 3! So what are the stakes people? what is needed?

cajunchelle said:
Not sure if this was already posted, don't want to read back through 22 pages of info but here goes anyway!

What did I earn in Sell-a-thon?
Level 1 (by selling $1250) earned:
Dots small round bowl, tool turn about, oven mitt, kitchen shears, color
coated tomato knife, easy adjustable measuring spoon, Asian seasoning mix,
vegetable peeler, Jamaican jerk rub, dots towel set, core & more, twixit
clips.

Level 2 (by selling $3000) earned:
Level one plus large round platter, color coated santoku knife, serrated
peeler, julienne peeler, scoop clip, salad chopper, mix ╢n chop, easy
adjustable measuring cup, strainer, outdoor utensil set, sweet and smoky BBQ
rub, plate art and stencil set, torte pan set, small slotted turner,
microfiber towel in lilac, easy clean kitchen brush in artichoke, handy
scraper in artichoke.

Level 3 (by selling $6000) earned:
Everything but the 12 qt stockpot! WOW!

Thanks Michelle!
Only Level 1 but I'm not complaining!
Schel :)

AJPratt said:
WOW! Thanks for sharing all this great info!

I don't like the kit going up though!

I don't either Ann, so I plan on making my follow up calls tonight to see about those undecisive ones I have in the wings.

Schel

ChefBeckyD said:
I think it would be nice to have a "Basic" kit (at the $90 price) and a "Deluxe" kit for you to choose from. I think that's what they have in Canada, and maybe Great Britain too??? Alot of DS companies have more than one kit to choose from - that would be nice for us too! It would help too for those recruits who are PC lovers and already have most of what is in the kit we have now!

Send this to PC!!!!
I second this!!
Schel

ChefBeckyD said:
When I made them for a party (adults and kids) the male half of the group inhaled them....I don't think they even noticed what pretty shapes they were....:rolleyes:

They don't. I made them for the holidays and a few extra. I had to explain
to my DH not to eat all of one shape. He said "they are all the same!"
So; they don't see it unless it is shown to them!
Schel

That is absolute a great idea. I know some of my friends in Maine that I talked to about coming aboard will not be able to afford the $155.00 now even with all the benefits. The $90.00 just SOUNDS more appealing to the people that are low on money and looking for a way for this to be the way they start their own business. $155.00 could be almost a whole pay check for some when they get started and that is just not feasible. 2 kits would be great. Everyone likes a choice!!! I third that motion....LOL

There's no kit choice here!

Jilleysue said:
That is absolute a great idea. I know some of my friends in Maine that I talked to about coming aboard will not be able to afford the $155.00 now even with all the benefits. The $90.00 just SOUNDS more appealing to the people that are low on money and looking for a way for this to be the way they start their own business. $155.00 could be almost a whole pay check for some when they get started and that is just not feasible. 2 kits would be great. Everyone likes a choice!!! I third that motion....LOL

Me 4! We should all voice our concerns, HO does listen!

WOW The kit is being uped in price to $155!!! WOAH Am I glad I signed a long time ago! This is going to make it DIFFICULT to sign some more people!!!!! Yea I think we should petition If someone voulenteers to make something in word & we can all Give our Name & location & whatever else for someone to send to HO!! Thats CRAZY!!! Alot of the people I signed were single or needed extra income & 155 is too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that $155 is a bit high but if you think to all of the NEW products that they are adding I think it is great! Plus if you compare to some DS companies we are still cheaper. I know for a fact that Premier Designs Jewelry is over $1500.00!!!!!!! If someone truly wants to go into business for themselves then $155 is still very reasonable!

I think it is high too. Maybe this will encourage them to host a show first and use the Kit Credit to offset it. I wonder if the Kit Credit will go up or stay the same?

jrstephens said:
And the product value you earned in the old SS was more than $100 with no tax and shipping to be paid until the 1099 comes in. They were around $150 or more each bonus.

They will still have the $100 PC Dollars added into the income on the 1099 just like the $150 value was added in before, so that will make this even less appealing!

I know, I would have never hosted a show first. I was a home body. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I wanted my kit all to myself, read everything myself, think about everything myself. Pushing people to host a show in order to start a business is taking away the "choice" and "at your own pace" attitude which is sooo great about PC!!

jrstephens said:

They will be taxed twice now, when they order with PC Bucks AND with their 1099. With the Bonus we are only taxed with 1099s not when they were sent out.

I don't mean pushing ... I just mean...some people love making the decision on their own. I know kit napping is always an issue.....so hosting a show would be better....but I just feel bad for the people who want to do this and are overcoming fears or some other issues...

I want to know exactly what tools are in the new kit. Has anyone seen anything on that?

I look at it this way, If you are thinking about going into the business then why not host a show and get a discount on the kit? That host doesn't do anything different than any other host. They still can read their kit in private at their own pace when it comes in. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by having to overcome fears...When I have a host who is contemplating the opportunity I just tell her to keep the fact that she can apply some FPV toward the kit in mind, I don't say anything else about it until after the show. That is a non-pushy way to do it. (sorry for stealing the thread!)

From todays Weekly Bites:
PHP:
Earlier today, you received an e-mail announcing an exciting new approach to getting new Consultants off to a successful start.
I did not get this email earlier today that they are talking about. Did any of you?

Are we jumping to conclusions?
jrstephens said:
They will be taxed twice now, when they order with PC Bucks AND with their 1099. With the Bonus we are only taxed with 1099s not when they were sent out.

We do not know all the details concerning the use of PC bucks for SS incentives. There may not be tax and shipping charged, or it may be a flat rate. The company may provide a discount on the items a SS purchases with their PC bucks. There are a lot of details not released yet.

Robin

Cindycooks said:
From todays Weekly Bites:
PHP:
Earlier today, you received an e-mail announcing an exciting new approach to getting new Consultants off to a successful start.
I did not get this email earlier today that they are talking about. Did any of you?

I just emailed it to you!!

I just emailed HO to let them know how I feel about the chioce of two kits. I know that I wouldn't have signed if it had been $155! I would have gone with a less expansive ds company. I also ahve 3 potentials that I do not believe are going to sign now. One was going to for extra money because they don't have alot and the othertwo are college students so I know they don't have the extra. It is not as appealing to me anyway. Now if you were to give me a choice, that would be a lot more appealing to me!

tracim said:
I just emailed HO to let them know how I feel about the chioce of two kits. I know that I wouldn't have signed if it had been $155! I would have gone with a less expansive ds company. I also ahve 3 potentials that I do not believe are going to sign now. One was going to for extra money because they don't have alot and the othertwo are college students so I know they don't have the extra. It is not as appealing to me anyway. Now if you were to give me a choice, that would be a lot more appealing to me!

See if they can sign before Jan 22nd. They can still get it for the $90 then.
Schel

A lot of DS companies have starter kits around this amount, or they look lower but you have to jump through hoops to not pay more... I think 155 will weed out the people that aren't serious- plus you will be getting was it 4 or 500 worth of product/ supplies for that amount. The premade host packets themselves save you on ink/time when you are starting. We need to be enthusiastic about the new kit and not dweal on the old. I easily spent more than 60 on ordering the products that will now be included in this kit. Plus, I really don't like the crate...
Plus it would be difficult to break up the paper work into a cheaper kit so essentially you would be getting less product to start with... therefore you would end up spending more to get the other products. Not everyone is going to be happy, but then again we aren't in charge of the company and don't see how many kit snatchers are out there and I bet this is a big reason too.

So, I just thought about something,
I have all the oppertunity brouchures and they say $90.00. So if it starts on Jan 22nd, this is before the change over, we have to get all new paperwork on that issue along with the back of the catalog, shows something other than what they will get.
I don't think they thought this out well enough.
Maybe they should be starting it after March 1st to avoid hassles.
AAAAUUUGGGGHHHHH!
Schel

I've heard that the new kit has some really great items in it. So far I've heard it has the Ultimate Mandoline, a piece of cookware, some SA, the Bar Pan, and other great products. I think that we need to quit focusing on the $155 price tag and wait and see what comes in the kit. I think we will all be pleasantly surprised. I also like the fact that SS rewards will be PC$, that way SS can choose what they want to enhance their kit with.

Also, I think that if someone chooses to go with another DS just because the kit price increased by $65 then they weren't seriously considering PC in the first place.

Linda, Very well put! I think that all of the items will be of use to a starter, and I like the PC $$ as well, there were some months I slacked, or held a show until the next month, etc. because I already had 9/10 of a months bonus or the plus bonus.... PC $$ can get them what they want!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll