• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spanish and English Catalogs a Little Different

In summary, the Spanish and English catalogs have different content and layouts. The Spanish catalog has more food photos and recipes, while the English version has more product descriptions.
tabnat80
Gold Member
Anybody notice that the spanish and english catalogs have differences about them. First off, I noticed that the consultant kit on the backs are different, the recipes throughout are different, the layout is different as well as some of the photos have different foods being demoed in them.

Yes, the Spanish catalog as well as the Spanish New Consultant kit are different. They both highlight products that are popular with the Spanish customer base, and the catalog highligts recipes from the new cookbook (according to CN).

Yes, they are different because they are different markets with different likes and needs.

I think it is great that PC does this as they are different markets w/ different needs. Some companies just change the language. Kudos for PC for making it better for the Spanish market!!

But, Ohhhhh - the food in the Spanish Catalog looks soooo good! I think they have more food in their photography than than the English version.

Yes! I was thinking the same thing. I hope the new spanish cookbook is in English as well. I love me some authentic mexican food.

ChefBeckyD said:
But, Ohhhhh - the food in the Spanish Catalog looks soooo good! I think they have more food in their photography than than the English version.

tabnat80 said:
Yes! I was thinking the same thing. I hope the new spanish cookbook is in English as well. I love me some authentic mexican food.

It has both translations - English and Spanish - and the recipes are to die for!

The only thing I am upset about is the Spanish catalog says fall/winter the English is just Fall!! I really don't like that. What if I have leftover catalogs in January - my catalogs are going to look outdated!! I know they offer a second seasonal catalog, but I don't like having to buy them! If they want to do this, then they should make the 25 pack as cheap as buying the 100 pack per catalog!

1. What are the main differences between the Spanish and English Pampered Chef catalogs?

The main differences between the Spanish and English Pampered Chef catalogs are the language used and the specific product offerings. The Spanish catalog will feature products that are more popular and relevant to Spanish-speaking countries, while the English catalog will feature products that are popular in English-speaking countries.

2. Are all products available in both the Spanish and English catalogs?

No, there may be some products that are only available in one catalog and not the other. This is due to the product's popularity and relevance to the specific market. However, many of our best-selling products will be found in both catalogs.

3. Can I order from either catalog, even if I don't speak Spanish or English?

Yes, you can still place an order from either catalog regardless of the language you speak. Our website offers a translation feature that can help you navigate and understand the products in the catalog. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with placing an order.

4. Are the prices the same in both catalogs?

The prices may vary slightly between the Spanish and English catalogs due to currency exchange rates and taxes in different countries. However, the overall pricing for the products will be similar.

5. Can I receive a catalog in both Spanish and English?

Unfortunately, we do not offer a combination catalog in both Spanish and English. However, you can request to receive both catalogs separately if you would like to see the differences in product offerings and prices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommyford
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCJen
  • Jules711
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • amy07