• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Registered English, but Are Bilingual Spanish

Hi Mary,I'm interested in the Korean speaking market too. Do you live in LA? I can email you at [email protected]. You can also e-mail me at that address if you have any questions. :)Thanks,Addie
Addie4TLC
Silver Member
Hi everyone. My Hispanic Market Director meeting was yesterday and although we were not given details there are some exciting announcements to come for our market (that I can't post.) I want to talk to those who signed up as English, but are also fluent in Spanish. Also, if you have people on your team that this applies to, have them contact me by Nov. 26th. My email is [email protected]. Thank you!

Addie4TLC said:
Hi everyone. My Hispanic Market Director meeting was yesterday and although we were not given details there are some exciting announcements to come for our market (that I can't post.) I want to talk to those who signed up as English, but are also fluent in Spanish. Also, if you have people on your team that this applies to, have them contact me by Nov. 26th. My email is [email protected]. Thank you!

I have quite a few bilingual ladies on my team. I will have them contact you.

dannyzmom said:
I have quite a few bilingual ladies on my team. I will have them contact you.
Only if they are not registered BILINGUAL already. I want the HO to be able to find these people and they wont be able to if they are not registed that way. I want to especially find those that registered English only, but are fluent in Spanish. Don't want them to miss out or you if you have them on your teams.

Corrected type-o

Last edited:
Bumping....

So you are looking for consultants who are fluent in spanish? Because I am. What is it about?

I'm looking for consultants who signed up English only, but are fluent in Spanish. They will be sending out a special e-mail soon, but only to those registered Bilingual already, it will not go to those who signed up English only. If you are registered Bilingual you will get the e-mail. If you're not sure I can give you more information on who to contact to ask or to change your status to bilingual.

I'm pretty sure I signed up as bilingual if that's what they are looking for.

You are good to go then! :) Start scoping out Spanish and Bilingual speaking people in your neck of the woods and you are going to get a lot of help as far as recruting and selling in that market.

Sweet! Thanks!

Thanks, Addie. I don't speak fluent Spanish but have bilingual customers and friends. Also interested in our huge Korean speaking market...

CookingwithMary said:
Thanks, Addie. I don't speak fluent Spanish but have bilingual customers and friends.

Also interested in our huge Korean speaking market...

Hi Mary I got your other e-mail too. Thanks. Where in LA do you live? You can e-mail me at [email protected] instead of the private, I don't know why it takes a while to reply to those. :) I had a Korean consultant, but she was more interested in recruiting me for her business. It was a trick! :) She did qualify though... You mentioned Indian and pakistanis (sp?), I have had an Indian host too. They don't call us a melting pot for nothing!

Recruit your fluent spanish speaking friends and you will be tapping into the Hispanic market by association. My Director is English only but my biz has made her an Advanced Director. All English only consultants can do the same.

1. What is "Registered English, but Are Bilingual Spanish"?

"Registered English, but Are Bilingual Spanish" refers to individuals who have registered English as their primary language but are also proficient in speaking and understanding Spanish.

2. Do I need to be fluent in Spanish to work for Pampered Chef?

No, being fluent in Spanish is not a requirement for working at Pampered Chef. However, having knowledge or being bilingual in Spanish may be beneficial in certain positions, such as customer service or sales roles.

3. Can I communicate with my Spanish-speaking customers if I am only registered in English?

Yes, you can still communicate with Spanish-speaking customers even if you are only registered in English. Our company provides resources and tools for employees to effectively communicate with customers of different languages.

4. Are there any opportunities for me to improve my Spanish language skills while working at Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers language learning programs and resources for employees who are interested in improving their Spanish language skills. We believe in continuous learning and development for our employees.

5. How does Pampered Chef support diversity and inclusion for bilingual employees?

Pampered Chef values diversity and inclusion and strives to create an inclusive work environment for all employees. We provide cultural competency training and resources to support and celebrate our bilingual employees and their contributions to our company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • micocina
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
micocina
Replies