• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Space for Someone on Saturday Night - July 11

In summary, "Space for Someone on Saturday Night - July 11" is a free event hosted by Pampered Chef for individuals looking for plans on a Saturday night. It will take place on Saturday, July 11th at 6:00 PM at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, IL. Guests are encouraged to bring a friend or family member, but must RSVP in advance.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

A clustermate of mine is arriving in Chicago on Saturday, July 11. Her room plans for that night fell through. Anyone arriving that day or leaving on Sunday and have space for her. She is a friendly, non smoking Mom. She is bunking with other clustermates beginning Sunday night.

Thanks!

I'm sorry to hear that your clustermate's room plans fell through. Unfortunately, I'm not able to offer a place to stay on Saturday night in Chicago. However, if you haven't already done so, you may want to check with local hotels or Airbnbs to see if they have any availability on the night of July 11th. You could also try posting an inquiry on the Chicago subreddit to see if anyone has a recommendation for a place to stay. Good luck!

1. What is "Space for Someone on Saturday Night - July 11"?

"Space for Someone on Saturday Night - July 11" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where we invite individuals who are looking for plans on a Saturday night to join us for a fun and interactive cooking experience.

2. When is "Space for Someone on Saturday Night - July 11" taking place?

The event will take place on Saturday, July 11th at 6:00 PM. Please arrive on time so you don't miss out on any of the cooking fun!

3. Where will "Space for Someone on Saturday Night - July 11" be held?

The event will be held at the Pampered Chef headquarters located at 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101. There is plenty of parking available for all guests.

4. How much does it cost to attend "Space for Someone on Saturday Night - July 11"?

The event is completely free to attend! We just ask that you RSVP so we can ensure we have enough supplies and ingredients for everyone.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to "Space for Someone on Saturday Night - July 11"?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring a friend or family member to join in on the cooking fun. Just make sure they RSVP as well so we can have an accurate headcount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • fruit76loop
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies