• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Serving Stone (Came With Start up Kit)

In summary, the Small Oval Baker can be used to bake appetizers like the Hot Broccoli dip and the Touchdown Taco dip. The Hot Pizza Dip is a big hit. The Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Spread is a favorite in my house. The Hot Broccoli dip is a winner everytime. The Spinach and Artichoke Dip is also great.
its_me_susan
My stone collection is limited to the pizza stone and the little serving casserole stone that came with the start up kit (I plan to buy more during the Sept sales!). Can you ladies share yummy recipes you've cooked in this cute little server.

Thank you!
Susan :)

In the small oval baker, I have cooked the Hot Pizza Dip. It is a big hit. You can find other hot dip recipes on www.joycesfinecooking.com

Good Luck,
Debbie :D

I second that - the Hot Pizza Dip is delicious! The Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Spread is a favorite in my house as well. Both recipes use what comes in the starter kit. You can find both of those recipes at the website Debbie mentioned. Joyce's fine cooking is a GREAT website to bookmark!

The Hot Broccoli dip is a winner everytime!

Hot Spinach and Artichoke DipI love this spinach and artichoke dip. If you can't find it let me know and I'll post it!

Also great for the Touchdown Taco Tip (1/2 recipe). Just do a search for recipes on Consultant's Corner. Type in the Small Oval Baker as the product, and it will pull up all recipes that use this product. (Granted, some might have it listed just for toasting almonds). You can also search the Mini-Baker and possibly half the recipe, or the Deep Dish Baker & Oval Baker, and half or 1/3 the recipe. Just some suggestions...

stuffing
in either of the the small cranberry bakers
feeds a family of 3-4

DebbieSM said:
In the small oval baker, I have cooked the Hot Pizza Dip. It is a big hit. You can find other hot dip recipes on www.joycesfinecooking.com

Good Luck,
Debbie :D

Thanks Debbie! Is it the pizza fondue recipe? Are these PC recipes do you know?

kitchenqueen said:
I second that - the Hot Pizza Dip is delicious! The Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Spread is a favorite in my house as well. Both recipes use what comes in the starter kit. You can find both of those recipes at the website Debbie mentioned. Joyce's fine cooking is a GREAT website to bookmark!

Thanks for the recommendation! :confused: I can't find either of these recipes... they are under appetizers? I'm going to look again. They sound great!!

Tash said:
The Hot Broccoli dip is a winner everytime!

Thanks Tash! Is that a PC recipe I can look up?

DZmom said:
I love this spinach and artichoke dip. If you can't find it let me know and I'll post it!

Donna yes please post or email it for me. THANK YOU!!!

chefbilyeu said:
Also great for the Touchdown Taco Tip (1/2 recipe). Just do a search for recipes on Consultant's Corner. Type in the Small Oval Baker as the product, and it will pull up all recipes that use this product. (Granted, some might have it listed just for toasting almonds). You can also search the Mini-Baker and possibly half the recipe, or the Deep Dish Baker & Oval Baker, and half or 1/3 the recipe. Just some suggestions...

Oh Rebecca, thank you for the tip!!! I'm new and didn't realize I could look up recipes by product!!!! *can you see me jumping up & down here?*

So half the touchdown taco dip would fit then? Great to know - it's so yummy.

Last edited:
yummy dipsI've had a great time with the Spinach Artichoke Dip in All the Best. Just be sure to use MAYONNAISE and not MIRACLE WHIP!! I made that mistake once when the host only had miracle whip. YUCK! There's also a spinach artichoke on Cons. Corner that you can find. Then again, there's Touchdown Taco dip too!! So many dips, so little time. ;) Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

April

its_me_susan said:
Thanks Debbie! Is it the pizza fondue recipe? Are these PC recipes do you know?
It is under appetizers. And it is called Hot Pizza Dip. :D

Here you go Susan. If you go to CC and look under recipes, they have all the past seasons best recipes, you can find this and a ton of others (ones mentioned here too) .
Enjoy!

The Pampered Chef ®
Hot Broccoli Dip
Recipe

6 oz (175 g) fresh broccoli florets, chopped (1 cup/250 mL)
2 tbsp (30 mL) onion, chopped
2 tbsp (30 mL) red pepper, chopped
1 oz (30 g) fresh Parmesan cheese, grated (1/4 cup/50 mL), divided
1 clove garlic, pressed
4 oz (125 g) cheddar cheese, grated (1 cup/250 mL)
1/2 cup (125 mL) fat-free sour cream
1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) ground black pepper
Baked Pita Chips or crackers

1. Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C. Chop broccoli, onion, and red pepper using Food Chopper; place in Classic Batter Bowl.

2. Grate Parmesan cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater; add 2 tbsp/30 mL to batter bowl and garlic pressed with Garlic Press. Add cheddar cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and black pepper; mix well with Small Mix 'N Scraper™. Spoon mixture into Small Oval Baker.

3. Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese over top and surround with Baked Pita Chips or crackers for serving.

Yield: 2 cups/500 mL (16 servings; about 2 tbsp/30 mL dip per serving)

Per serving: Per serving: Calories 95, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 13 mg, Sodium 122 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Dietary Fibre 0 g, Protein 3 g

© The Pampered Chef—CANADA, Ltd.,

1. Can the Small Serving Stone be used in the oven?

Yes, the Small Serving Stone is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. How do I clean the Small Serving Stone?

The Small Serving Stone is dishwasher-safe, but can also be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges.

3. Can I use the Small Serving Stone on the stovetop?

No, the Small Serving Stone is not suitable for use on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven or microwave.

4. What types of foods can I cook on the Small Serving Stone?

The Small Serving Stone is great for cooking a variety of foods such as meats, vegetables, and even desserts. It is also perfect for reheating leftovers.

5. What are the dimensions of the Small Serving Stone?

The Small Serving Stone measures 8 inches in diameter and 1 inch in height, making it perfect for small servings or individual portions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • pampermejolene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • Lisa/ChefBear