• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Appreciation Christmas Party

In summary, the party will have food, drinks, games, and a recruiting talk. It will also have a goody bag for the hosts and guests.
angmillar
I'm doing this tomorrow night, and I just want to run this by someone. Any and all comments are appreciated!!

I'm having a Christmas party tomorrow night for my hosts during my first 7 months of business. I have 18 definite guests with a few other maybes. Here's what I have planned...

Food: Garlic bites, Cheeseburger wreath, Clubhouse chicken squares, Cheese pizza (in small squares), Pasta salad, Cheesecake dip, red velvet trifle, Christmas cake, fruit salad.

Drinks: tea and water.

As guests enter, I'm going to have them write their name on a ticket and place in a basket. I plan on having everyone mingle and eat until 6:45 PM or so. (Start time is 6 PM.) Then, I'm going to give away prizes.

I have set prizes for Highest show, Shows with the most buying guests, and Hosts that had the greatest number of shows this year. Each of these three ladies will receive an All the Best Cookbook, Delightful Desserts, or Cooking for Two or MOre.

I have three games planned (may or may not play these depending on the crowd). Winners will choose their gift bag. I have four gift bags set aside with different seasonings in them.

Then, I'm going to draw for door prizes. Prizes are: trifle bowl, large bar pan, 12 cup muffin stone, cranberry deep dish baker, cranberry vine guest towels, striped kitchen towels, and set of windowpane napkins with napkin rings.

I also plan on doing a little recruiting spiel and talking about the upcoming host specials.

Then, as everyone leaves, she gets a goody bag with some candy, coupon for a free dessert at her next cooking show, a little PC gift (orange peeler, Season's Best, etc.) tied with a twix-it clip.

I don't plan on taking orders, but I will (of course) take them if someone asks. It's a true Host Appreciation Party. The them is, "You've Invited Me into Your Homes, Now it's My Turn to Invite You to Mine."

What do yall think???

Sounds great! I did the same thing last year and everyone loved it.

Thank you!! I'm still new at this, so I'm really nervous about it all. :)

That sounds like lots of FUN! I hope you have a good turn out for it. Let us know how it goes. :)

Sounds great! Hope it turns out well for you and that everyone shows and has a super time!

That sounds fun! I'm thinking of doing something similiar to start the new year; with my '07 hosts. Couldn't really fit it in my schedule this month. Let us know how it goes!

Sounds like alot of fun!! Enjoy!!

Anniversary PartyI plan on doing a similar party for the Spring Launch to celebrate my 1st anniversary. Also, I'll draw for a "free" cooking show (where I pick up the groceries). Great idea. I would also do the Cranberry Crunch Bark or the Pretzel Butterflies. Also, the Cranberry Fizz Punch in the F/W 2007 season's best would be excellent too!

Enjoy!

lacychef said:
That sounds fun! I'm thinking of doing something similiar to start the new year; with my '07 hosts. Couldn't really fit it in my schedule this month. Let us know how it goes!

Me too! I guess I'd better get busy planning.

This sounds great! Let us know how it turns out!

so how'd it go?:)

What is a Host Appreciation Christmas Party?

A Host Appreciation Christmas Party is an exclusive event that we hold to show our appreciation for our loyal customers who have hosted parties throughout the year. It's our way of saying thank you for supporting our business.

Who is eligible to attend the Host Appreciation Christmas Party?

Any customer who has hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past year is eligible to attend the Host Appreciation Christmas Party. We will send out invitations to all eligible hosts with more information on how to RSVP.

What can I expect at the Host Appreciation Christmas Party?

The Host Appreciation Christmas Party is a fun and festive event where you can mingle with other hosts and enjoy delicious food and drinks. We will also have exclusive discounts and promotions available for attendees.

Do I need to bring anything to the Host Appreciation Christmas Party?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the Host Appreciation Christmas Party. We will provide all food and drinks for the event. However, if you would like to bring a friend, please let us know so we can make accommodations.

Can I bring my children to the Host Appreciation Christmas Party?

Due to limited space and the adult nature of the event, we ask that you do not bring children to the Host Appreciation Christmas Party. We want all attendees to be able to relax and enjoy the festivities without any distractions. Thank you for your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ttotsis
  • ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • turtle15