• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SL to SB: Opinions from Those Who've Switched

In summary, the new SBRC is a disappointment for those that went to the show. Some of the recipes are very similar to those from previous years and there is not a lot of variety. However, the taste testing meeting on Monday night was successful and many of the recipes were enjoyed.
I was so happy that they focused on more healthy recipes this time. Also, the one recipe I've tried so far, the dim sum, had an ingredient I hate: water chestnuts. I debated leaving them out, but I decided I should follow the recipe at least the first time the way it was written. You know what? I loved them, and so did my husband.I like that about the season's bests. I have some recipes I'll never try as written (I'm deathly allergic to berries, for example) so I will either not make those, or use a different fruit. But mostly, there are recipes that push me to try new things, or put things together that I might not have tried on my own. I am very pleased with this Season's Best!

I liked our SB...a little taste of everything...a global flair with healthy options. I liked the nutritional blurb on the Table of Contents. I was glad that it went a bit beyond the norm as many of my customers are wanting new ideas and the ability to explore...and for $1, they can buy the cookbook and get their money's worth even if they decide they only like 2 recipes.

I'm looking forward to trying all the apps, the asian cobb salad, the edamame salad, and ALL the desserts! Some of them are repeats that I haven't tried and so they're a great reminder to try again.

As for show recipes...we have a lot to choose from...the catalog, consultant's corner and here. Don't forget we also have 2 new cookbooks to explore for shows, thus increasing an add on of $14.75 rather than $1. ;)

I just tried the edamame salad. Don't let me stop you from trying it, because everyone's tastes certainly differ, but my husband and I hated it. I muscled through my bowl and ate it anyway, but my husband couldn't do it. We're throwing the rest of the pot away, it was that bad (to us). I can't remember the last time we've wasted food. It was also a horrible recipe in all that repetitive motion with the peelers. Even before I tasted the recipe, I told my husband "we'll never have this again!"

<h2>1. What is the difference between SL and SB?</h2><p>The main difference between SL (Stone Line) and SB (Stoneware Baking) is the material they are made from. SL is made from a combination of natural clay and stoneware, while SB is made from just stoneware. This difference in material leads to differences in cooking performance and maintenance.</p><h2>2. How do the cooking results compare between SL and SB?</h2><p>Many customers who have switched from SL to SB have reported that they have noticed a significant improvement in the cooking results. SB distributes heat more evenly, producing perfectly cooked food every time. The stoneware material also retains heat, keeping food warm for longer periods of time.</p><h2>3. Is SB easier to clean and maintain?</h2><p>Yes, SB is much easier to clean and maintain compared to SL. The stoneware material is naturally non-stick, so food residue easily wipes off with a damp cloth. It is also dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze. Additionally, SB does not need to be seasoned like SL, saving time and effort in the kitchen.</p><h2>4. Will I still be able to use my SL recipes with SB?</h2><p>Yes, you can still use your SL recipes with SB. However, you may need to adjust the cooking time slightly as SB cooks food faster due to its superior heat retention. We recommend keeping an eye on your food while cooking and adjusting the time as needed.</p><h2>5. What can I expect from the changeover box and how long will it take to arrive?</h2><p>The changeover box will contain all the necessary items to make the switch from SL to SB, including a new SB piece and instructions. The box should arrive within 2-3 weeks after you request it. In the meantime, you can continue using your SL pieces until your new SB arrives.</p>

Related to SL to SB: Opinions from Those Who've Switched

1. What is the difference between SL and SB?

The main difference between SL (Stone Line) and SB (Stoneware Baking) is the material they are made from. SL is made from a combination of natural clay and stoneware, while SB is made from just stoneware. This difference in material leads to differences in cooking performance and maintenance.

2. How do the cooking results compare between SL and SB?

Many customers who have switched from SL to SB have reported that they have noticed a significant improvement in the cooking results. SB distributes heat more evenly, producing perfectly cooked food every time. The stoneware material also retains heat, keeping food warm for longer periods of time.

3. Is SB easier to clean and maintain?

Yes, SB is much easier to clean and maintain compared to SL. The stoneware material is naturally non-stick, so food residue easily wipes off with a damp cloth. It is also dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze. Additionally, SB does not need to be seasoned like SL, saving time and effort in the kitchen.

4. Will I still be able to use my SL recipes with SB?

Yes, you can still use your SL recipes with SB. However, you may need to adjust the cooking time slightly as SB cooks food faster due to its superior heat retention. We recommend keeping an eye on your food while cooking and adjusting the time as needed.

5. What can I expect from the changeover box and how long will it take to arrive?

The changeover box will contain all the necessary items to make the switch from SL to SB, including a new SB piece and instructions. The box should arrive within 2-3 weeks after you request it. In the meantime, you can continue using your SL pieces until your new SB arrives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amyskitchen2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
Replies