• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I am so much a Pampered Chef, definitely not a Perfect One

gailz2

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2007
I have to rely on that saying so many times (being a Pampered Chef, not a Perfect Chef). I made the Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars (SB) twice this past week. The first time (I made it at home) it was a test run to take to a show--I made it for the bank ladies. They thought it was wonderful.

When I went to make it the second time at an elderly apartment complex, I measured the ingredients at home to take with me. I realized when I took out the box of rice crispies that it wasn't opened and couldn't imagine why, knowing I only had one box. Duh, finally sunk in that I forgot to add the rice crispies the first time.

I love that our recipes are flexible and mistakes seem to work out. It adds to my stories to tell...

And again, every piece was eaten!!:D

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Love it! It's so true....I tell everyone that it takes a certain special kind of skill to make a PC recipe not taste delicious!

DessertDivaFL

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2008
I say that phrase too "... not perfect chef".

It should be a tatoo on my body.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
Replies