• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Posting Notes of Speakers - Opinions Please

In summary, Noora says that she's received a copy of notes from one of our SL speakers via email, and wouldn't mind sharing, but since it's not her own stuff, she's not sure. She also says that she would ask the author if it would be okay with her if the notes were shared.
NooraK
Gold Member
What's your opinion on posting the notes of a speaker from an event? I'm not referring to notes you personally took while listening, but the actual notes that person put together to get ready for their presentation.

The reason I ask is because the speakers are quite willing to share this information with us through email and such (one speaker posted her notes on her PWS), but CS is still a public site. However, if you're not a paid member, you can't access the files, so they're still limited access.

I've received a copy of notes from one of our SL speakers via email, and wouldn't mind sharing, but since it's not my own stuff, I'm not sure.

I'd ask the author if it would be okay with her.

I personally would love to have the notes from the speakers @ the SL in Jackson, MS if anyone would like to post them or you can email them to [email protected]

I agree, I'd love to see the notes, but I'd just email her back and ask her if she minds that you share!

I would love to see them too...hope she lets you post them.

OK, I sent an email to the person whose notes I was sent. In another thread it was noted that one speaker posted her notes on her PWS at /gail.

I got the OK to share!

Attachments

• Cooking Show outline Mindy Mussell Banks.doc
    45 KB · Views: 674
thanks Noora

Thank you Noora and for the original sender! Love the generosity and knowledge...

Hi Noora,

Thank you so much for the awesome notes. I have a question. Was there by chance a section of notes left out between the "Cookware Talk" and the "Cutlery Talk" sections? Thank you for your time!! VA

I think they should just put the videos of the spring launches on cc so we can look back. It's very hard to watch and take good notes too!!!

Pamperedva said:
Hi Noora,

Thank you so much for the awesome notes. I have a question. Was there by chance a section of notes left out between the "Cookware Talk" and the "Cutlery Talk" sections? Thank you for your time!! VA

Honestly, I haven't been able to look at them yet. I haven't re-installed Word on my computer since I had to replace my hard drive, so I just saved the file and uploaded it onto CS.

1. What is the purpose of posting notes of speakers?

The purpose of posting notes of speakers is to share the opinions, ideas, and key points expressed by a speaker during a presentation or event. It allows others who were unable to attend the event to still gain insights and knowledge from the speaker's talk.

2. Can anyone post notes of speakers?

Yes, anyone can post notes of speakers as long as they accurately represent the content shared by the speaker. It is important to properly cite sources and avoid adding personal opinions or biases to the notes.

3. How should notes of speakers be organized?

Notes of speakers should be organized in a clear and logical manner, with headings and subheadings to categorize different topics or main points. Bullet points or numbered lists can also be used to make the notes more readable and organized.

4. Are there any guidelines for posting notes of speakers?

There are no specific guidelines for posting notes of speakers, but it is recommended to be respectful and accurate in representing the speaker's views. It is also important to properly cite sources and avoid plagiarism.

5. Are posting notes of speakers considered official transcripts?

No, posting notes of speakers are not considered official transcripts. They are simply a summary or representation of the speaker's talk and should not be used as a replacement for official transcripts or recordings of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akaskydebil
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI