• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missed Atlanta SL? View Presentation Here!

In summary, "Missed Atlanta SL? View Presentation Here!" is a presentation created by Pampered Chef for those who were unable to attend the Atlanta Sales Leader Conference. It contains important information and updates for our sales leaders. The presentation can be accessed through a link provided in the email or on the Pampered Chef website. It is available for all sales leaders and covers updates on new products, promotions, sales strategies, and important announcements. There is a deadline to view the presentation, which can be found in the email and on the website. It is important for sales leaders to view the presentation before the deadline to stay informed and up-to-date with Pampered Chef news.
Amyskitchen2
For those of you who could not attend SL. I was forwarded this link by a fellow consultant. It is a presentation performed at the Atlanta SL.http://sharing.theflip.com/session/8243c40afa20ee306775f881b3e902f0/video/63115241I hope you all can utilize the lessons.

thanks for sharing

Thank you for sharing this! I love it! I attended Charlotte's Spring Launch and so wish I had known to bring a camcorder (having this to reflect back on would be so helpful) so much information is shared it was worth every moment!

Actually, not to be a party pooper, but we're not supposed to record these. I do for my personal use because that is how I learn. I just don't share.

I think alot of us learn by watching more than once.
Thanks for posting this. I truly enjoyed her style.

I enjoyed watching it. I'm really impressed that is done w/ her parties and home by 8:30 every time. I really need to work on getting my demos done faster.

Related to Missed Atlanta SL? View Presentation Here!

What is "Missed Atlanta SL? View Presentation Here!"?

"Missed Atlanta SL? View Presentation Here!" is a presentation created by Pampered Chef for those who were unable to attend the Atlanta Sales Leader Conference. It contains important information and updates for our sales leaders.

How can I access the presentation?

You can access the presentation by clicking on the link provided in the email or by visiting the Pampered Chef website and navigating to the "News and Updates" section.

Is the presentation available for everyone?

Yes, the presentation is available for all Pampered Chef sales leaders. If you did not receive the email with the link, please reach out to your upline or contact our customer service team for assistance.

What information will be covered in the presentation?

The presentation will cover updates on new products, promotions, and sales strategies. It will also include important announcements and reminders for our sales leaders.

Is there a deadline to view the presentation?

Yes, the deadline to view the presentation is stated in the email and on the website. It is important to view the presentation before the deadline to stay informed and up-to-date with Pampered Chef news.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
patty42240
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • time2cook