• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Additions Recipe Placement Cards

In summary, Amanda bought 50 white placement cards for $1 at a dollar store and plans to use them for every party she does with her Simple Additions stand.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey everyone! I really like the new SA stands but when I saw the pictures, I wondered, Where am I going to find little cards that will look professional. Well, my recruiter and I were at Dollar Tree the other day and they had an end-cap devoted to wedding stuff. Well, I saw 50 white placement cards in a package for $1!! :) I instantly thought of using these for the SA stands and bought one. What's nice is you can cut them up and get 100 cards out of it! I'm so excited! Thought that I would pass that info onto you just in case you were like me and wondered what you were going to use in that little spot! ;) :p

Print on clean edge business cards as well. They work really nice! :D

PampMomof3 said:
Hey everyone! I really like the new SA stands but when I saw the pictures, I wondered, Where am I going to find little cards that will look professional. Well, my recruiter and I were at Dollar Tree the other day and they had an end-cap devoted to wedding stuff. Well, I saw 50 white placement cards in a package for $1!! :) I instantly thought of using these for the SA stands and bought one. What's nice is you can cut them up and get 100 cards out of it! I'm so excited! Thought that I would pass that info onto you just in case you were like me and wondered what you were going to use in that little spot! ;) :p

What are you using these cards for? Are they just to name the food that is inside the SA piece or something? For your shows?
TIA.. -Amanda

I will use them for every party I use the Simple Additions. Whether it's in my home or I'm doing a cooking show. :) Hope that helps! I would post a picture of them but I don't have my caddy yet!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your great find at Dollar Tree! I love finding affordable and creative solutions for our business needs. Those placement cards sound like the perfect fit for our SA stands. I will definitely have to check them out. Thanks again for the tip! Happy cooking! :)

1. What are Simple Additions Recipe Placement Cards?

Simple Additions Recipe Placement Cards are small cards that feature a recipe on one side and a matching image on the other. They are designed to be used with our Simple Additions serving pieces to help you create a cohesive and stylish table setting.

2. How do I use the Simple Additions Recipe Placement Cards?

Using the recipe placement cards is easy! Simply place the card with the recipe facing up on top of our Simple Additions serving piece. This will not only add a decorative touch to your table, but also make it easy for your guests to know what dish is being served.

3. Are the recipes on the placement cards customizable?

No, the recipes on our Simple Additions Recipe Placement Cards are carefully selected by our team of chefs to provide delicious and easy-to-make dishes for your gatherings. However, you can always add your own personal touch by adding your own garnishes or presentation ideas.

4. Can I purchase the Simple Additions Recipe Placement Cards separately?

Yes, the Simple Additions Recipe Placement Cards are available for purchase separately. They come in packs of 12 and feature a variety of recipes to choose from.

5. Are these placement cards dishwasher safe?

Yes, our Simple Additions Recipe Placement Cards are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to ensure the longevity of the cards and their vibrant colors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Yvonne
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • pattikake